Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning and rushed for my phone, "Why?" No Idea. It's an addiction which is bad, according to my parents. True that.

As a routine work I checked twitter, whatsapp and Facebook. Oh and wait!, "I got a inbox on Facebook", I clicked it to check and then I realised it was a reply from Zaid for the message which I sent him last night.

I almost forgot what happened last night before I slept. I had an amazing sleep. I started thinking about my first meeting with Zaid, when suddenly I noticed my phone screen showing Zaid's message. I started reading it..

"Hi, it's okay I can understand. You don't have to worry about our unusual meeting because it was cute ;) I am not leaving until tomorrow so I hope you will accompany me for the rest of the day. And i don't want to see your Delhi because I have already seen, so may be we can just hang around at your place?See ya."

.

"Cute ? And a wink?".

Was he making fun of my grumpy behaviour last night. This is so not done, life is unfair. 'I Love DRAMA'. Oh and I have to spend the whole day with him?

It's not like I will get bored, I just don't want him to tease me about our first awful meeting. I hope he is gentleman enough to realise that. PRAY !

Lets see how Mr Lucknow turns out to be. I won't deny the fact that I had fun chatting with him online, with that thought I left my bed to wish the posters of my 5 boyfriends a 'Good morning' . Yes my 5 boyfriends, my life, my One Direction. I was so freakin crazy about these boys. LURVE.

I stood there staring at them when I heard my mom entering my room. "Hey mom, Good Morning!" I said. "Morning baby, just get ready Zaid and his family are coming for lunch", she said in a hurry and left my room. This means she must be busy doing the preparationsssss.

"One more busy day coming up Sara", I told myself and went to take a shower. I love taking hot showers especially with my favourite strawberry body Polish. LURVE AGAIN! I took a bath, changed clothes, made my hair and walked out of my room. I was wearing an Indian outfit so I had no pocket to keep my phone, I was just carrying it in my hands. Suddenly I felt it vibrating, I checked it, I received a message from Zaid saying-

"Good Morning Sara, I am coming, so be ready in your prettiest outfit ;) "

Whoa Whoa! "What's with him and the wink emoticon", I know he is just teasing me. 'STUPID BOY WITH BOY COOTIES'. "And why should I be all dressed up for him" ? Urghh! . Guys are so confusing I finally concluded my thought. Bingo !

After few minutes I heard the door bell, I tried to escape but my mom called from the other side,

"Sara can you please let them in?" . HARD LUCK!

"Yeah sure, I got it!" , I said rolling my eyes.

I went and opened the door and Mr Zaid stood there with a warm smile, I kinda ignored him and greeted his family. Soon the elders started chatting amongst themselves. Zaid and I were sitting without being noticed. DAFUQ? !!

Suddenly Humza comes and takes us out to play games. Games ? What are we 5 ? Yes now 18 year old teenagers will play games with 5 year old kid. 'Super cool' . However I quickly accepted the offer because sitting with the oldies and listening to them was much more tortuous.

"Are you coming"? Zaid asked me.

"Yes of course!", I quickly replied. "You did wore your prettiest outfit, "you look nice"

Zaid said with a sexy smirk. I stared at him with blank expression but finally forced a 'Thank you' out of my mouth. We excited the room and went to the so called 'kids room'. After much confusion it was decided that we are playing 'monopoly'.

Now, that's not bad, I like it. I was happy with the choice of game.

I decided to call 'Saima' , my pretty cousin and best friend but she was not available. Stupid girl always leaves me alone in awkward situations.

"Is she having a secret boyfriend?". I think she has one but why can't she tell me about him? . Common! we are BFF. I love her so much she won't hide anything from me, I trust her much.

Earth to Sara, Zaid smirked.

I need to stop zoning out, its emabarassing.

"Okay! so, lets start the game", I announced.

I was having so much fun, because I was cheating, I liked teasing Zaid and giving him the taste of his own medicine. Yo! I was so happy anddd distracted... , suddenly I realised Zaid was checking out my phone.

Whoa! Douche, couldn't have expected better. "Whatcha Doin?" I asked angrily while trying to snatch away the phone from his hand. But I failed. Instead I almost fell on his lap. Talk about embarassing, why me God ? I did my mind talk.

"I am just checking how many boyfriends you currently have", he grinned. Boyfriends ? I mean not even one? What he thinks of me ? I double and triple date. Why am I beginning to hate him ?

Yes, I do know the answer very well because he never stops from getting on my nerves.

"It's non of your business", I bluntly replied.

"Oh whatever, but I got my answers", he proudly said.

Answers? What did he found on my phone? I don't even have a boyfriend as of now.

Why does this guy acts like a jerk around me ? Or every girl? I don't know.

It's okay Sara, calm down. All guys are the same. Playing around with girls, that's thier favourite past time. I relaxed after being satisfied with my own answers.

"I know you don't have a boyfriend, don't worry", he said with a warm smile.

I just blushed and gave a soft smile.

Why is he so double faced? At times, he acts like a Douche and the other moment he is so sweet. BOYS!!

We were just sitting and trying to make normal conversations. I heard my mom saying, "lunch is ready". We left for the dining hall. Everybody was already seated. Zaid and I took the two empty seats which were placed together.

Everybody was enjoying lunch without talking much. Only Zaid and I were passing small smiles whenever our eyes met. After lunch my mum asked me to help her with the dessert.

"Sure, I am coming", I excused myself.

Everyone liked the dessert. Now it was time for them to leave because they had a flight to catch back for Lucknow. I suddenly felt bad because Zaid and I started getting along and I wanted to know him more.

I saw him looking at me from the corner of my eyes. I tilted my head and our eyes met, he walked up to me and said-

" It was nice meeting you Sara, hope we will catch up later on Facebook."

"Oh sure!" I happily replied, even I wanted the same. "Thanks for coming to my place", I added.

"I had a great time" he sweetly replied.

Sweetly? Double check your choice of words Sara Khan.

I bid goodbye to his family and lastly to him and went towards my room. I think he will be a good friend, I can see the warmth in his eyes, I thought to myself.

AUTHOR'S NOTE-

EDITED !!

Hi, my sweet readers. Thanks so much for reading my story. I know the chapters are short but the length will increase slowly and gradually. I don't want to rush.

What do you think about Zaid?

Just keep reading and voting and commenting :)

And yeah can any one of you help me with the cover photo ? Thanks.

P.S photo on the side of Sara in an indian outfit which she wore for the lunch party, like it ?

Lots of love.