ꜱɪx

and when you're gone, i'll them my religions you~

--

I saw a flash of disappointment on her face, but she quickly hid it. She was so cute. I grabbed her jaw, putting the tip of my cigarette to hers. Her eyes stared at me confused, but then it turned into a look of admiration. She smiled as her cigarette lit, taking a second to pull away from my grasp. Shit, she's so hot and she's not even trying.

The line suddenly started moving quickly, Ricky walking up quickly, inhaling deeply. She let the smoke out through her nose. It took everything in me not to just fuck her in front of all of these people.

We moved quicker, some guy getting too close to Ricky. Her face changed, showing discomfort. I put my arm around her, pulling her close. She didn't hesitate to come right next to me and lean her head on my shoulder as we walked. 

The bouncer asked for our ID's, then let us in. The music was loud and lights were flashing everywhere. Ricky lifted her head off of my shoulder, looking around. She slightly moved her head to the music, and she walked off to the bar. I followed her closely, making sure another guy didn't press up against her or smack her ass.

She sat down on a stool, "You know I was kidding, right?"

"Hm?"

"You don't actually have to be my 'guardian', I can handle myself Shane," She said with a laugh. It was tempting to leave and go talk to other girls.

"You sure?"

She laughed again, "Yes, goooooo."

I grinned at her and squeezed her shoulder before walking off to the other side of the club, where more girls resided.

Propping myself against the counter, I ordered a beer. I took a long drink, feeling a tap against my shoulder. Did Ricky really miss me that bad already?

"Oh, hey," I turned around and saw a different girl. I was slightly disappointed that it wasn't Ricky, but I'll settle for her.

"Hey."

--

The girl was leaned against me, as I held her waist closer. I kissed her jaw, looking behind her at the dance floor. My eyes found a certain someone grinding against a girl and laughing away. She looked away from the girl and made eye contact with me. She smiled wider and waved, still laughing. My brows furrowed and I pulled the girl towards me aggressively, kissing her again. She groaned into my mouth as I led her to the bathrooms.

We walked into the small room, as I locked the door. She grabbed my arms and pulled me into a hungry kiss.

--

Her moans filled the bathroom as they got higher and higher. Suddenly someone knocked on the door loudly. I ignored it, going faster with my fingers. They knocked again, this time a little louder.

I sighed, taking my fingers out of the girl. She let out a whine and stood up getting her pants back on. I wiped my fingers off, as she opened the door to leave. I glanced out of the door to see who was knocking and being an impatient bitch.

"Shane?" Ricky said with her eyes wide and giggling a little bit, "You totally just fucked that girl!"

I stood there awkwardly, just staring at her. I would be wrong if I said she didn't look a little upset at first.

She walked in, locking the door behind her and setting her beer bottle on the floor. She pulled down her skirt, sitting on the toilet. I looked away confused at what the hell was happening. 

She stood up, flushing the toilet and washing her hands. I looked back at her, noticing a purple mark on her neck.

"Where's that from?" My voice lightly tainted with jealousy, which was ironic considering I just fucked a girl in here.

She looked back at me with a confused look, and I motioned towards my neck. She looked in the mirror and gasped.

"Oh shit, I didn't think it would leave a mark.."

"Some guy fuck you?" I asked her, my question coming off a little ruder than I intended.

She rubbed the spot on her neck, "No some girl was kissing my neck behind me, but I didn't think she sucked on it.."

"Girl?-" I didn't think she was into girls.

"Uhh, yeah. Shit, it kinda hurts."

"Then she doesn't know how to give hickeys the right way."

Ricky let out a giggle, looking at me through the mirror reflection, "Then what is the right way?"

God, it's like she was teasing me without even meaning to. Or was she meaning to?

"You have to find a spot that the girl likes, you can't just find her neck and start going crazy."

"Well what if I wanted her to?"

My breathing stopped and I just stared at her, "We should get back out there."