ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

i wanna feel you~

--

What the hell..? I woke up with no pants on, barely any recollection of last night, just remembering getting high. Did we fuck?

I sat up slowly, grabbing my face with my hands and rubbing my eyes. What time was it?

I jumped suddenly from someone rubbing my shoulder kind of roughly.

I turned around to see Shane, and I guess she could tell what I was thinking by the worried look on my face, "We didn't fuck, don't worry."

"Oh, thank god."

She turned to me, raising her brows, "Oh really?"

"Oh no, I didn't mean it like that I swear," I said, thinking I actually offended her, "I mean I'm sure you'd be lovely to fu-"

I got cut off by a laugh and she walked into the kitchen, "I was being sarcastic, don't worry. But you're not wrong about that."

I rolled my eyes and laughed a little, "Why are my pants off, though?"

"You asked me to take them off," she said, scratching the back of her neck awkwardly.

I was taken aback by the answer, "Sorry, I get weird when I'm high."

"No, it was cute."

I pretended to not hear her at all, grabbing a water bottle off of the floor, not caring who it belonged to. My mouth was dry, and I needed something wet in it.

I took a sip, getting up and taking my pants with me to the bathroom. 

The door shut behind me as I opened it, and I locked the door. The loud fan turned on as I flipped the switch. A light quickly flickered on not too long after, and I turned the shower on as hot as it could go, undressing quickly and stepping in.

'No, it was cute.'

Those were the only words going through my head as I showered. The warm water ran down my face and arms, then down to my stomach and legs.

I bit my lip hard, my breathing going heavy. Shit, why was I thinking like this? I don't even like women, so why the hell am I so turned on right now?

'-it was cute.'

Fuck.

'-cute.'

My brain stopped thinking and my hands started travelling to my chest, then down to my stomach, then to in between my legs as I leaned against the wall.

--

I stepped out of the shower, the cold air hitting me like a slap on the face. I shivered, not being able to look at myself in the mirror. I felt so guilty for doing that, but why? I've done it at least two hundred times.

I dried my body off, getting my pants on quickly. I looked around for my shirt, but it was nowhere. I could've sworn I brought it in here- shit. I only grabbed my pants, and my shirt was soaked. I can just run out and get another shirt really quickly from my bag, she won't even see me.

I took a deep breath before unlocking the door and running to the living room, trying to cover my boobs with my arm as good as possible. I got to my bag and got on my knees trying to look through for one good shirt, but I couldn't find it. I looked around the living room and glanced into the kitchen quickly. Nobody was in here.

I took my arm off of my chest, leaving it completely uncovered as I searched for a shirt. I finally found one and grabbed it quickly out of my bag. As soon as I grabbed it, I heard Shane come in through the back door. I looked up quickly and she was staring at me with wide eyes and her brows raised, her face in total shock.

We held eye contact for about ten seconds before my thinking kicked in, and I quickly slid the shirt over me.

"I am so sorry I swear, I didn't know you were still here-"

"It's fine, it's not like it was something bad to look at," she said with a small smirk on her face, "but seriously, it's fine. It's technically half your house so you can be half naked, or fully."

I let out a sigh. I grabbed my bag and walked swiftly to my room. I closed the door behind me, trying to gather my thoughts. Could I like women? I've only ever dated men, though, but I don't remember ever being happy with one.

Shit, I don't know, I just wanna go out or something to take my mind off things.