"I'm Izuku Strife and this is my story!"

Start from the beginning

     "You're really afraid, aren't you? About how people will react and treat you once you give your story?" I flinch at her questions. "Yes. I am. I can handle any battle. Defeat any foe in a fight. But my past has caused so much trauma on my emotions and mental state. But that won't stop me. We need to do this to change society and its skewed opinion on quirks and quirkless as well as lessen the backlash on UA." She listens on. "Why are we really here, Izu?" I look at her for a second,"Pfft. I knew nothing got past you. Give me a second." I stand up and go to a vent. Opening it up, I reach inside and pull out a small box. "I left this here for in case I couldn't handle this hellish world anymore. The day Katsuki told me to take a swan dive.....I came up here. In this box are letters to you, Masaru, Katsuki, and my sperm and egg donors. But I couldn't jump. Because I had thoughts of dissapoining you and uncle." She smiled softly. "I'm glad you didn't take your life, Izu. Even though you'd be at peace. I couldn't imagine a world without the ray of light known as Izuku Midoriya scratch that now it is Izuku Strife." I laugh a bit. "Thanks, Mitsuki. Guess we better go now." She smiles sadly. "Yes. We should."

We arrive in time, and we get ushered onto the stage. Dad and mom to my right. Aunt Mitsuki to my left and Eri on my lap. Nezu explains about what happened that allowed villains in and talks about Ass Might fighting hard but dying at the villains' hands. "Well, if All Might was killed, then how did you all survive and capture the villains?" Asked a reporter. Before Nezu could speak, I answered the question. "That would be because of me. I was contacted by Nezu to help the students. But by the time I arrived, All Might was already dead. I killed the bioengineered creatures that killed All Might. Captured the villains. Healed all the injured and left." Everyone was stunned into sipence before a female reporter spoke. "Well, who the hell are you, and how did Nezu contact you?" I laughed sadly at her words and sighed before I answered her. "To know who I am, you need to listen to a story first. Do you really want to know?" I ask as the media goes silent again before she speaks once more. "Yes, we have every right to know." I sigh and look at my family and Nezu before I start."I ask that no one interrupt me. Wait until I finish, then I will answer questions. Deal?" The reporters argued for a moment then agreed, so I began to speak.

     "Then let me tell you the story of a little boy called Deku. The word "Deku" means useless or worthless. This little boy was smart, kind, and brave, full of determination, and had a very happy life with loving parents. His moms best friend and her husband became his aunt and uncle. They cherished him as much as their own son, and he himself had a dream. A desire to be a hero and save people with a smile just like All Might. But.... One day, after all his classmates turned 4 and got their quirk, he was taken to a specialist. That day, the little boy learned that not all men are created equal even in this world where we're gifted power simply by being born. But not this little boy. A 9 letter word ruined his life for years. His parents took him home that night and left him in his room as he cried, watching videos of All Might. Eventually, his door opened, and his aunt walked in as the boy turned to see her. Tears running down, and he asked a question that made her heart break. 'Auntie... even without a quirk....can I be a hero?' His aunt rushed over and cried as she hugged him. After a moment, she looked him in his eyes that were once so bright and full of life now dead inside. 'Nephew, you ard a kind, smart, brave boy with a heart of gold. So yes. You can be a hero even without a quirk.' The boy cried. I'm so happy he could achieve his dream. Until school started again. His classmates began to bully him. Mentally and physically. His aunts own son, his one and only friend, led the charge.

     He bullied him the worst. But at age 7, it changed. It got even worse. They started using their quirks on him. His former best friend had an explosion quirk. So scared of his friend and how everyone treated him and turned their backs on him he made a choice he refused to go visit his aunt and uncle. Out of fear, the only two people who cared for this boy would do the same if they found out how their son treated him. So, for years, he was all alone. Alone in hell." I say as tears flow from my eyes and my families. I take a breath and continue as the reporters look on some sad others smirking.