Day 1

Thoughts run through my head as fast a clothes running in the washing cycle. This year is coming to an end and I am already trying to plan what I shall be doing in order to better myself. My list consist of:

- Self-love 

- Writing more

- Try out therapy sessions

- Work hard

- Try harder in school

- Don't focus on any boys next year, but focus on yourself

Those are the goals I have to mostly work on when the year starts and on top of that I also think I am going to stay clear from soda products again and drink only water. I have big plans for myself I just hope everything will be okay and that next year will be a smooth sailing because honestly yes this year was super fast, but it was one of the worst years of my life. I learned a lot of lessons this year that not only has broken me mentally, but I am trying to rebuild myself and my mental health because there's only so much that a person can take, mentally and physically. 

I'm really about to let go and let God do the work because this is at times too much for me, I might even cut out social media because things really be getting to me for no reason. One big thing I need to work on is LETTING GO, stop checking people's social media in hopes that one day they will change and come back to me or see if they moved on to someone else. 

Letting go and focusing on myself are my biggest goals in this upcoming year, I am going to try my hardest to better myself and not rely on anyone and hopefully have someone chase after me than rather me doing the chase and waiting for them to say the word when I should be the one they should be chasing and making time for.

No more fake love in my circle.

I am tired of fake people around my circle or even who I have let entered it, they need to go and not even exist in my world anymore. I have become better on seeing who is really there for me and who isn't so I am going to keep it at that and I am not going to let anyone who I left in the past even dare try to come back into my life again or try and rekindle the friendship or situationship we once had, I am DONE. 

New beginnings.

I am excited for these new beginnings and these goal I have set for myself. This not only going to be a big change for me, but for my circle and it will help me grow as a person and I am just very stoked as to what God has planned for me. I know there is going to be some bumps in the road, but I just pray they aren't going to be as big as the bumps that I went through this year. 

Cheers to what 2023 has in store and hopefully it'll be a great year with good memories to look back on.