Janien Gulped down her fifth shot chasing a Red Bull behind it each time. She was feeling a little loose which caused her to get up and dance to the music that was playing.

" You fucked up " Tae chuckled, as she recorded Janien dancing. Janien chuckled, before grabbing the broom and sliding down it like she was on a pole.

Tae placed her phone on the table, before joining Janien in dancing. " I'm so fuckking drunk " Janien Cursed for the first time, making Tae laugh.

" This bitch done brought the demon out " Tae laughed, as Janien slapped her ass.

" It's so fucking fat " Janien grabbed Tae's ass, before smacking it again.

Janien grabbed Tae, pushing her onto the patio sofa. " what are you doing? " Tae laughed, as she slouched down on the sofa.

Janien tugged on Tae's pants before she got them down completely. " I wanna get drunk and nasty " Janien slurred, as she felt Tae through her panties causing her to moan and bit on her bottom lip.

" take these bitches off " Janien demanded, as she tore Taeleigh's Victoria secret thongs. Janien then played with Tae's clit, before swirling her tongue against it.

" damn you taste so mother fucking good " Janien mumbled, as she licked down Tae's split causing Taeleigh to push her head down farther.

Janien ate Taeleigh up as Taeleigh began to reach her climax. " fuckkk " Taeleigh moaned, as she released all her wetness in Janien's mouth.

Taeleigh then sat up and cupped  Janien's breast as she bit her bottom lip. Tae helped Janien take off her clothes before laying her down on the Patio sofa and going down on her.

Janien moaned loudly, as Taeleigh worked wonders on Janien's clit. Janien was a virgin who had never been touched a day in her life, she didn't know how sex worked other than what she had seen in porn.

It wasn't even two minutes until Janien reached her climax for the first time, causing her to release all of her cumm in Tae's mouth... " Mm... you so creamy " Tae licked.

Janien's phone ringing sobered her up quickly, it was Bryce wondering why she haven't answered his messages.

" Fuck you been doing? " Bryce asked, as the tone of his voice sounded as if he had an attitude.

" I'm- I was- I'm at Taeleigh's house " Janien slurred her words, as she grabbed her clothes from off the patio floor.

" You could've answered the phone... " He replied, as Janien smacked her teeth.

" I'm so- sorry, I am so fucking drunk, " Janien told him, as she drank the last little bit of her Red Bull.

" Janien Porter getting drunk? I don't believe it " He said in a mocking tone, causing Janien to chuckle. " yeah " Janien responded dryly, as her drunkenness was wearing off, making her fully sober.

" I want to see you. " Bryce said, as a brief silence followed behind him. "  man Hello?" Frustration filled his voice causing  Janien to snap out of her thoughts.

" yeah, I can't right now I gotta... umm... thing to do right now " Janien hung up the phone before Bryce could get a chance to say something.

She grabbed her things and proceeded to walk into the house with Taeleigh hot on her tail.

" I didn't mean it Tae, this is not me... I don't want to ever feel that way again " Janien spoke, as she opened the door to the condo.