(22)

i crept into my bedroom and set my crutches down against the wall, sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for simon.

someone, presumably the nurse or soap had dressed me while i was asleep.

i sat in a black t-shirt, pajama bottoms and socks, waiting.

my door slammed open and simon's tall figure appeared, closing it behind him.

he wasn't in the mood to fuck around.

well...

bad choice of words.

he immediately grabbed the hem of my shirt, lifting it over my head.

i tried to return the favour but he pushed me back onto the mattress.

"shut your mouth, and sit still like a good toy." he ordered.

i looked up at him and nodded, letting him take the reigns.

he pulled my pajama bottoms down and off, tossing them aside.

he got down on his knees and pulled me forward by the thighs, wrapping my legs over his shoulders.

i was shocked at how fast and rough he was being, he had been relatively gentle up until now.

he pulled his mask up just past his nose, leaving his eyes and hair covered.

he didn't wait for me to move, instead he interrupted whatever thoughts were running through my mind by licking a long stripe up my cunt.

i whined loudly as my fingers made their way into his hair.

he slapped my hand away, pulling his face from between my thighs.

"hands behind your back, no touching." he snapped, burying his mouth back into my core.

i lifted my spine and buried my hands under my body, laying back down on them.

simon continued, stopping and pausing whenever he felt me move.

"stay still, toys don't move." he growled, wrapping his arms around my thighs and placing his hands where my legs met my stomach.

i whined, trying my hardest not to move.

i was so fucking close, and not moving was torture.

"maybe i just need to fuck it out of you, huh?" he questioned, standing up.

my ankles remained on his shoulders as he crouched down, sliding his pants off just enough for his cock to bounce out from the belt.

i knew i was in trouble when he did this.

without any preparation or easing, he slammed his full length into me, not waiting for me to adjust before he pulled out and slammed back in.

i moaned loudly, shaking at the torturous yet pleasurable feeling.

"shut your pretty little mouth before i skull fuck you into silence." he warned, pulling his mask back down as he pounded into me.