KHY

it's been a while since I've actually sat down & talked to my cousin due to the fact that she's working , going to school & parenting but today we're going to have a girls day, just me , her , & liliah.

I pulled up to her apartment to see a happy giggly baby , with big curls all over her head.

"Oh my god !!!!! If that isn't Fredos daughter ! Lil light bright." I said as I picked her up ,

"How many months?" I added.

"7 fat ass months" chy giggled.

"She not even fat , she got a few rolls tho , but my baby not fat." I giggled back.

We went to get some mani & pedi but since liliah was to small Cheyenne just held her. After that we went shopping while shopping I watched Cheyenne as she tried on clothes & asked liliah for advice , & liliah cracks up in return. Before we headed home we went out to eat.

"I love you guys bond." I said to chy as she played airplane in order to get liliah to eat a lil Mac & cheese.

"Aww thanks , I just be trynna make sure she's happy." She said.

"Funny thing that you say that cause now your happy. Your like a whole nother person , your like humble." I said.,

"Hmmm I guess I am happy , liliah , she turns my darkest days..... Matter of fact I don't even have dark days anymore , I've never felt this kind of way before all this love for one lil person." She said as she smiled.

"But then sometimes." She continued as a tear rolled down her face .

"Sometimes I wish that my parents was here , like when she's sick I be wishing I could call my mom instead of Fredo having to call his. Or wishing she would have met them."

"Or sometimes I feel bad like I'm forgetting about my..... My chad." She said as she broke down.

"I love the fuck out of my daughter but sometimes I
Feel like I'm forgetting about him , cause before liliah all I could think about was him & now my mind is focused on her." She cried.

The whole restaurant is trying to comfort her. Even liliah , liliah won't stop reaching for her but chy head is in her hands. Once liliah realized she wasn't going to get her , she poked her lil bottom lip out & started to cry until chy looked up & picked her up & out of nowhere they both bust out into laughter.

Sosa

I was smokin with ma GBE boys in the studio when my lil Asian bitch walked in.

"Lil chink chink , wassup?" I said.

"Nothing jus missin you ," she said as she kissed my forehead.

"I just seen you lastnight." I said confused.

"I know but I miss you now." She said.

& just as she said that my other bitch texted me saying she was on her way up so I had to rush her out. & as soon as I closed that door 5 minutes later she was knocking.

"Mexicooooo wassup." I said.

"I'm Puerto Rican okae!" She said with her fiesty accent.

"Mexican , Puerto Rican , you go come back here & suck this dick tho." I said as I walked her to the back room.

I let her walk in first so I can see that ass & sat down while she worked her walla-magic. Lil thottie had ma toes curlin. After she was done I walked her ass out told her I didn't want her to hear my verse yet which was a lie but so what I'm Sosa.

I sat on the back sofa when my cousin Fredo walked it.

"On some real shit I need to talk to you." He said

"I need some advice." He said giving me this look

"Nigga what you gonna do kill one of ma boys." I chuckled.

"Nah not right now." He laughed.

"I'm thinking about being a one woman man." He said.

"Give pash a chance" he added

I looked at bro crazy.

"Fuck outta here, love no thottie." I said

"That bitch fucked errybody that's a no go," I added.

"You don't understand. She changed." He chuckled

"These past months she done gave a nigga the codes to everything. I had her phone for a week & ain't been nothing, she been at the house , cooking cleaning , she playing her part . I done murked niggas infront of her even a few of her friends & she Neva said none , had a baby on her . She even bought liliah some shit." He added.

"Liliah ? Why you just don't get with yo bm , Chy real coo." I said.

"That bitch just as crazy as me ! She snapped on me over pasha cause pasha called her disrespecting her or some shit." He said

"wait huh?" I chuckled.

"Yeah nigga , it's wild out here , I barely see my daughter now , chy crazy & you already know me ."

"& since she my bm I just got on before I hurt her lil ass." He said.

"Well ayee do what you feel ma nigga." I said.

After all night of partying I went home to ma main thang ,,ma KHY-KHY.

"Hey babes." She said as I leaned down to give her a kiss.

"How was your day mamas" I said as I took off my shoes & jacket & laid next to her .

"It was good liliah has gotten so big & beautiful & she's yellow as hell like Fredo." She said

I ain't seen liliah to much cause she be in daycare all day while chy go to work & school. & I be out doing my own thang.

"I bet." I chuckled as I got the t.v remote.

"Baby can we have a baby." Chy said

"Huh." I chuckled

"Baby I got 2 kids already." I added.

KHY

Ever since I've seen chy & liliah bond I've been wanting that. I was a lil mad when Sosa reminded me about his 2 kids

"okay but them are your kids with another woman , I want my own , for me to love & care for. Mind you , you had your son while WE was together ! I deserve it." I said

"Yeah but none of my kids live with me, that mean imma have to stop all of my partying in the house & stuff." He said.

"I'll move than since it's a problem." I said with an attitude.

"Girl come here , you know it's your world. Just give me time." He said