Jiu Bao whimpered, and Tao Yaoyao patted her on the back lightly, "You must have felt the attraction before you ran over, right?"

  Jiu Bao cried He hiccupped, almost exactly the same as Dabao.

  Tao Yaoyao continued, "You are still young now, when you grow up a little bit, you can follow to another world to see what attracted you last year."

  "Mom, is it really possible?" Bao directly used his spiritual sense to talk to his mother.

  "Of course it's possible, but you still need to go to Blue Star to grow up like an ordinary person. If you stay on Giant Beast Star, you may need tens of thousands of years to grow up."

  "Mom, I'll go to Lan Xing, I promise to be obedient and stop running around, and I won't take my brother and aunt to run around." Jiu Bao wanted to grow up quickly.

  "Mom can't go there now, you have to be more obedient, you know? You scared your big brother to tears today." Think about how stable their family's big treasure is. Things were scared to cry.

  Tao Yaoyao called Dabao in, and when Dabao saw Jiubao, he immediately hugged Jiubao into his arms, "Smelly girl, you scared the elder brother to death."

  Tao Yaoyao sighed, "She was given a blow by the familiar breath. The attraction is gone, so I entered another plane, I have already told her, I will go there after she grows up, she promises not to run around, Jiu Bao , apologize to big brother!"

  Da Bao heard at this time The voice of my little sister said, "Brother, I'm sorry!"

  Da Bao hugged her tightly, "Stop running around, don't scare Big Brother, okay? "

  "Okay, Big Brother, I will grow up obediently. " "

  Dabao heaved a sigh of relief, and he looked at his mother, "Mom, is the Giant Beast Star stable now?

  " Star, he will know what he still lacks "

  "Well, once it is stable, can you go to other planets?" What Dabao can think of is the freedom of parents.

  Tao Yaoyao thought for a while and said, "I have to ask to find out, but at the beginning, Giant Beast Fairy said that I will stay with your father for a year, and I guess we will need to find an heir by then." Only then can we leave."

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Dabao, who frowned, "Mom wants me to inherit?"

  "Do you like management?" Tao Yaoyao looked at her own Dabao.

  Dabao said, "I can't say, but I still want to live in Blue Star for a while now." Dabao doesn't like the feeling of being chained to death.

  "Let me discuss it with your father." Tao Yaoyao didn't want to tie up her son anymore. She could see that Dabao liked management, but he didn't like the management of being tied to death. After all, no one would not Longing for freedom.

  Dabao carried Jiubao away, Tao Yaoyao returned to the Giant Beast Immortal Star, and Di Feiye had just returned from outside the territory.

  "What is it that came this time?"

  "It's a monster. If it's a fairy beast, we can still take over them, but if it's a monster, it's fine. They are not suitable for coming to our fairy star." Di Feiye picked it lightly. Ermei, "The entire Immortal Star is still a little unstable. "

  "Then how can it be stable?" Tao Yaoyao asked suspiciously.

  "Enough vitality, enough fairy energy, what is needed now is popularity." Di Feiye looked at Tao Yaoyao, "This popularity actually includes popularity." The