[Chapter Twenty Four] Forest Frolicke

Comenzar desde el principio

Chef: "Oh I wouldn't worry about that, you'd wish you saw a grizzly once you meet up with old Sasquatchanakwa! He's one mean mama jamma!"

[The helicopter comes back down and takes away Chef.]

Chef: "Good luck troops!"

[Gwen and Heather look in shock as he flies away.]

Chef: "Try not to diiiiieeeee!"

[Suddenly some claws come down and take away the bunk beds, leaving you with nothing but the duffel bags.]

Heather: "This isn't legal! You can't do this!"

[Gwen looks through their bag and pulls out a compass.]

Duncan: [Taking the bag from you.] "Hey peaches, file it with the network lawyers." [He grabs you by the collar as he runs off with you.]

(Y/N): [Calling out.] "Welp see you babe! Good luck, I love you!"

Heather: "Where do they think they're going!? They can't survive out there it's suicide! It's- "

Gwen: "Hey! I got an idea, let's see what happens if you shut up already!" 

*Confessional Booth*

Heather: "Okay nothing would give me greater pleasure than ditching her grim little butt in the middle of nowhere, but this is the wild! I need someone to shove in front of me if the bear comes by."

*Static*

Duncan: "I gotta say I was jazzed to be paired with (Y/N), I mean come on! If you were a grizzly would you rather be dipping in barbecue sauce, Romeo or the hot juvinial delinquint?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[You and Duncan are running through the woods, seemingly at random.]

(Y/N): "Do you even know where we're going!?"

Duncan: "I just wanted to get away from the girls psych them out a bit you know?" 

(Y/N): "So you're telling me you got us lost in the woods just to 'phych the girls out'? Great move smooth brain."

Duncan: "Whatever, let's see what we got."

[Duncan dumps out the duffel bag, dropping a sleeping bag, a map, some bug spray, and a pair of binoculars.]

(Y/N):"I mean, it's all pretty good. Especially for Chris standards."

[Suddenly, you and Duncan hear a loud roar from within the forest.]

Duncan: "What was that!?"

(Y/N): [Sarcastically] "I don't know, a kitten?"

Duncan: "Save the sarcasm tough guy. We'll be out of the woods in no time thanks to these babies!"

[Duncan pulls out a pair of night vision goggles he stole from Chef.]

(Y/N): "Wow, you actually managed to get those off him!"

Duncan: "What can I say- I'm a hardened criminal! With these babies we can see as clear as day."

[Duncan tosses you the duffel bag.]

Duncan: "Now grab the map, while I figure out where we are."

(Y/N): "Sure, but the map isn't much use without a compass, is it?"

[You say whilst looking at him annoyed.]

Duncan: "Okay, the sun rose from the east." [He points to his left.] "Which means that's north. Camp is that way!"