[Chapter Twenty One] Uncomfortable Bonds

[You're sleeping soundly in your bed when you suddenly hear a helicopter fly overhead and Leshawna's yelling.]

Leshawna: "Keep it down out there!"

[You begrudgingly look out your window and see Leshawna, Gwen, and Heather standing outside in their pajamas, Gwen wearing what looks like an all black dress.]

Gwen: "What's going on out here?"

[You open the door, still wearing your pajamas as well.]

(Y/N): "What is with Chris and waking us up in the most obnoxious ways imaginable?!"

Heather: "Ugh."

[She looks up to see Chris in the helicopter.]

Chris: "Welcome back to Total Drama Island! Over the past six weeks we've watched 16 campers push themselves- to the limit! And they get their butts kicked off the island by their fellow campers! Sucks to be you:

[As they he says their names it flashes back to show them in the game.]

Chris: "Ezekiel, Eva, Noah, Trent,  Katie, Tyler, Izzy, Cody, Beth, Sadie, Courtney, Harold, Eva again, Owen, Bridgette, Lindsay, DJ, and Izzy- again."

[The flashbacks end as Chris walks around the cabin area.]

Chris: "Only six campers remain, and after six weeks of bugs, crappy camp food, and even grosser bathrooms! Our six finalists are about this close to losing it. We strove to come up with the best way to help the campers de-stress, then decided- it would be way more fun to handcuff them together, and see if we could push them over the edge." 

[He pulls out a pair of handcuffs with an evil look on his face.]

Heather: "Did Duncan's parole officer send a care package?"

Chris: "Nah, all in the name of today's challenge, The Tri-Armed Triathlon! Three challenges, three teams of two, three arms per team!" 

Heather: "Have you met these people, I am not being chained to any of them!"

Chris: "Winning team members both get invincibility from tonight's vote!"

*Confessional Booth*

Gwen: "Six, long weeks. I don't know how much more of this I can take. the person who's creasing me the most, Geoff. The guy is in a permanently good mood. No one is always in a good mood! And if he says dude or cool or eats with his mouth open one more time. I think I'm gonna seriously damage him!"

*Static*

Geoff: "The camp is great and all and I'm- I'm seriously stoked to be here! Yeah... I miss my buds back home, yo if you're watching this is a shout out to all my bros back east man! It's not that I don't like everyone. It's who's left, they're just kind of downers (Y/N)'s practically one of my best friends! Leshawna is cool, but Gwen and Duncan are like so serious, no offence (Y/N)! And Heather is freaking me out with all her strategy talk! I thought getting to the final six would be like a big party, but it's kind of heavy man..." 

*Static*

Duncan: "This place is torture man, at least in juvie we had a half hour of television today and they kept the lunatics locked up separately, I mean this outhouse this is the only place i can go for peace and quiet. And I don't know what Courtney said to Leshawna, but all of a sudden she thinks I'm a nice guy or something and she wants to be my friend! I don't have friends, got that!"

*Static*

Leshawna: "Yo this is a shout out to all my sisters back home, what's up y'all girl you would not believe the crazies they got up in here, but I came to win and I'm hanging on baby only five more campus to go!"