030

"Would you two quit bickering and listen! I need the setup to be perfect, not haphazardly done."

Jane is biting the inside of her cheek. She wants this ceremony to be perfect for you.

"Shit I need to go help Y/N get ready, make sure you idiots don't fuck this up."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Jane finds you standing in front of a mirror, nervously picking at the lace on your dress.

"Fuck, why do you always have to look so beautiful in anything you wear, it's not fair."

She smiles and wraps her arms around your waist from behind, glancing at your worried reflection.

"Please tell me you don't have cold feet."

"I'm always cold."

You tease and she playfully pinches your side.

"You know he loves you, right? You're his whole world Y/N."

"Yeah I know, he's my whole world too. I'm just nervous as hell."

She tucks a few loose strands of hair behind your ear.

"You look beautiful, today is about you and Jack. I promise things will be okay. You two were made for each other, and you're going to have a happy life together. So try not to worry too much bitch."

You gather yourself, take a deep breath and link your arm with hers.

"Okay, let's go slut."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

*30 minutes later*

"You know we could've kidnapped a priest."

Masky lights a cigarette after speaking and Ben snickers in response.

"Yeah, but I got ordained online so it's fine."

Ben smirks and Masky pinches the bridge of his nose as he exhales light gray smoke into the crisp evening air.

"You what- Nevermind, can we just get this ceremony started, Y/N is coming out soon."

"Who would've thought we'd be fucking throwing a wedding out here. Gross."

Hoodie smacks the back of Jeff's head for his comment and Jeff rolls his eyes.

"My Funbags has grown up so fast."

Hoodie wipes fake tears from his eyes, adding a dramatic sniffle afterward.

Jack is trying to drone out their conversations while he's trying to calm himself down. He was nervous, butterflies in his stomach are raging war with one another. He hears leaves crunching and looks up.

"Fuck. She's so beautiful."

He whispers to himself and takes a deep breath.

You walk with Jane toward the others, your arm linked with hers. You meet Jack's gaze and you both smile. He looks so handsome, your heart somersaults in response.

This wasn't a traditional wedding, with no music, altar, or a fancy over-the-top setup. But it was still perfect. Jane had spent time in the meadows and gardens picking out flowers. She made flower crowns for everyone to wear, a variety of flowers and little vines woven together perfectly. To spite Jeff, she made his large with light and dark pink cosmos. Everyone is wearing their nicest outfit, Ben opting to wear a tuxedo t-shirt. A random Victorian couch and three chairs from the mansion were set down on the purple deadnettle, dandelion, and clover-covered grass.

The evening air is cool and crisp, trees dance gently, and crickets chirp a celebratory tune. The sun is setting with hues of pink and orange slowly fading into night.

You finally reach Jack and stand nervously in front of him with a faint blush on your cheeks. He's smiling at you like you're an angel who just dropped from the heavens, gracing him with your presence.

Ben starts the vows, making them up as he speaks. He forgot the actual vows and the paper is stained with gamer juice.

"Do you Y/N promise to love Jack until one of you gets injured or killed for some stupid reason? And do you Jack promise to love and worship Y/N so she doesn't accidentally suffocate you with a pillow in your sleep."

Jane gasps.

"BEN- WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?"

Your jaw drops and Jack chuckles. He squeezes your hands gently and rubs his thumbs across your knuckles. 

Hoodie dramatically fake sobs in the background and throws his arms around Masky's neck. Toby was actually tearing up through a goofy grin.

"Yes or no? You guys gonna make out now or nah? I mean you already got your rings on, so might as well get to it."

Jack gently cups the side of your face and weaves his fingers through your hair. He holds the back of your head so that your chin is tilted up toward him.

"I do, and I promise to love and worship you every day. I promise to give you the world and fulfill any desires or wishes you have. I'm yours to do with as you please, to have and to hold forever. Please don't suffocate me with a pillow in my sleep, but if you do, I'll die happily at the hands of someone I love more than life itself."

You laugh and sniffle as you wrap your arms around his waist, pulling him close

"I do, and I promise to love you with every fiber of my being. To cherish and adore you forever. And most likely not suffocate you with a pillow in your sleep. But seriously, you're my life, Jack. My constant source of light and happiness. My heart belongs to you and I'm yours forever and always."

Jack leans down and kisses your lips softly, letting the kiss linger for a bit. He then softly kisses your forehead and cheeks before resting his forehead against yours.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"UGH, GROSS."

Jane delivers a smack to the back of Jeff's head. Hoodie rocks Masky back and forth, fake sobbing dramatically.

Jack holds you in his arms as you pepper his face with soft kisses. He's smiling like a love-sick fool.

Everyone claps and tosses their flower crowns into the air. Except for Jeff, his was bobby-pinned to his hair.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

The future is uncertain, but as long as you and Jack are together, everything will be okay.