Chapter- 30 The Past

🌙🎑

It was the first time Luna was driving into Suna's apartment's parking garage, so she felt a little nervous she was going to skuff one of the insanely expensive car with her horrible parking skills. Once she parked on the 8th floor and very very far away from all the rest of the cars, she made her way to the lobby. 

Min, the elderly security guard that had been so kind to her the other weekend, was working behind the desk. His aged eyes creased as he tipped his hat to her with a smile. "Good evening little miss Luna."

"Min! Good evening, sir! How are you doing tonight?"

He got to his feet with a few creaks and cracks in his old bones. "I'm doing just fine."

"Are you sure about that old man?" Luna teased cheekily making the elderly man swat the air in her direction. 

"I'm sure. I'm going to go ahead and make my rounds for the evening. Are you heading up to see Mr. Suna again?"

"Yes sir!"

Mina noticed her empty hands. "He isn't making you cook for him again, is he?"

"He didn't make me do anything last time! I wanted to do that for him, but no I won't be cooking. I believe we're going out tonight."

"Ahhhh date nights, they're such a wonderful thing. Be sure to cherish them before you're too busy with kids."

"Min!" Luna's entire face was bright pink at the mention of starting a family with Suna. She didn't hate the idea...but she did not need her heart jumping on that bandwagon lest she starts stripping her bra off and twirling it above her head in excitement Tanaka style

Mina gave her a very saucy smile before clasping his hands behind his back the way all old men do and walking off. "Have a good evening dearie. I'll go ahead and let Mr. Suna know you're headed up."

"We're no longer friends Min!" Luna called out as she headed to the elevator. 

By the time she reached his floor, her cheeks had stopped flaming, but she was still a touch flushed because Suna raised a brow. "Did something happen on your way up?"

Oh just our resident security guard making me a horny mess because I'm not imagining you filling me up with your cum to try and breed me.. no biggie!

Luna repressed those thoughts so deeply they hit bedrock as she chuckled, "just chatting with the security guard downstairs."

"It's impressive how you've talked to them more in two visits than I have in 3 years." Suna's eyes darkened seductively as he met her in the living room. His fingers danced across her throat until getting lost in her hair and he guided her head back. "But I don't like it. I don't want them keeping my girl away from me."

"It was just a few minutes Rin," Luna whispered while she hooked her fingers through the belt loops of his dress slacks. 

"Exactly, that's way too long."

"You're being silly," she giggled.

"I'm okay with that as long as it makes you smile."

Suna kept his narrow olive eyes locked with hers as he ran the tip of his tongue across her bottom lip. As their eyes closed, they both surrendered into the passion of their kiss. She could feel Suna growing aroused with every breathless kiss, and he murmured, "we need to stop before we miss another dinner reservation."

"I'm okay with that," Luna parrotted while kissing Suna's jaw. 

"I am too, but I want to take you out beautiful." He broke away from her with a few more long kisses solely because he didn't want to stop kissing her. "We may be keeping our relationship private, but I'm not hiding you nor am I ashamed to be seen by your side beautiful. Let me give you the date you deserve tonight."