Chapter- 25 Stand Off

🌙🎑🍮🐓

"Suna."

Kenma's soft-spoken words cut the tension like a hot knife through butter. Both men turned their attention to Kenma, who walked into the room nervously. Suna found him incredibly odd because there was absolutely no denying the power that he wielded, especially over Luna and Kuroo, yet he always seemed so timid. 

"Kozume," Suna replied coldly. 

Kenma picked Suna's jacket up off Luna's bed and held it out for him to take. "I heard much of the conversation." 

Suna took his clothing back, but he remained silent as he wasn't sure what the shorter man was getting at. 

"I don't know who all you've fooled around with, and I don't really care. All I care about is Luna." Kenma's eyes flickered to the door where Luna was getting ready behind. "She thinks there is a chance you will make her happy... While I do not agree..I'm not going to stand in her way because I know that in the end," Kenma's golden eyes rose to Suna's, "she's going to pick us."

Suna knew he was being baited, so he replied casually, "You're welcome to think that."

Having seen his boyfriend's attempt to rile Suna up fail, Kuroo put his arm around Kenma's shoulders and said, "We're taking her on a vacation this weekend, so don't try and plan anything for Thursday or Friday night." 

"You're taking her out of the city?" Suna glared at both of them even as the bathroom door opened. 

Luna instantly noticed how tense the room was. "Kenma? When did you get here?"

Kenma didn't look away from Suna, but he did reply, "A bit ago. We were telling Suna that we're taking you on a holiday this weekend."

"Obviously not a hot spring anymore since your body decided to ruin all my planning."

Luna rolled her eyes and giggled to Kuroo, "I ruined what, all three google searches?"

Kuroo winked at her. "Exactly, all my hard work down the drain."

"Okay well I don't care where we go. You know what I hate, so don't plan anything that involves that stuff and I won't kill anyone." Luna scooped her phone up and groaned at the number of notifications. "Alright, I seriously need to go."

"Before you leave, are you coming home tonight?"

Suna was beginning to hate Kenma with every second that ticked by. Home? Suna fucking hated thinking that she'd consider anywhere other than his side her home. Alas, he wouldn't say that out loud and give Kenma the satisfaction of seeing him combust. 

Luna stopped typing out her email. She leveled Kenma a serious look, and he wisely tried to hide behind his blonde bangs. "Do you think I'm an idiot Kenma Kozume?"

"No..." Kenma pouted knowing he was busted for trying to start a fight with Suna. 

"Don't provoke Rin. He's the only one of you fuckers that isn't getting on my last nerve right now, and, frankly, he's proving to be a bigger man than both of you because he isn't actively trying to be an asshole. I know this is important to you, but you need to remember that this is my life. This isn't some game that you need to beat, and I sure the fuck am not a conquest that needs to be won. I'm doing my damndest to figure this shit out, and I don't need to be walking on eggshells around you all because you're too busy being jealous to see how much it hurts me to see any of you upset." 

Luna put her hands on her hips and demanded, "You know what? All of you, shake hands."

"No," Suna deadpanned.