Chapter- 20 Time🍋

🌙🎑

"Now tell me beautiful, how do you want me to fuck you?"

"The desk, I want you to fuck me on my desk Rin."

"Hmm so many teacher fantasies we could role-play," Suna murmured as he kissed her lips. "Someday I'm going to want you to dress up as a schoolgirl for me. You still have your old Nekoma uniform?"

She nodded excitedly. "Do you want me to be the naughty girl sucking her senpai off under the table as he tries to study for our upcoming test?" 

No. She knew what he wanted. 

Luna wound her hands through Suna's locks and tugged hard enough to make him moan. At hearing Suna make the lewd sound, she whimpered in a slightly higher pitch, "or do you want me to tell you to be easy with me senpai~ it-it's my first time. I-I've never done this before, a-and you're really big. Please, be gentle with me~."

Suna's entire body shuddered. 

"You're kinky as hell aren't you, beautiful?"

"Yeah, I am," Luna whispered as she bit Suna's neck. "And I especially love to role-play."

His olive eyes danced with promises for their future while he gently deposited her to her feet. "We're going to have so much fun together, but first, I need you to bend that pretty little ass of yours over that desk for me."

Luna happily obliged. Her chest bit into the unforgiving wood, and Suna took his time lifting her dress so that it rested above her ass. "Fuck, I wish I didn't know what was under here," Suna groaned as his fingers ran over her g-string. "This is about to make sitting through dinner without fingering you under the table much harder."

Luna giggled until Suna slapped her ass hard enough to leave a huge red handprint. Luna moaned his name when he hit the reddening area again. "You liked that, didn't you?"

"Y-yes Rin, please spank me again," Luna moaned, and Suna's palm collided with the same cheek making her pussy clench at the pain. 

"I need to feel how wet you are for me beautiful. But don't worry, I promise to buy you more of these."

Suna's fingers punctured her tights, and she gasped as the sounds of ripping filled the room. Suna palmed her sex, and his lips parted in shock. "You're absolutely drenched. Luna, do you need me to-"

"No," Luna begged Suna as she looked over her shoulder and met his intense gaze, "please don't make me wait Rin. Please fuck me. I-I don't need to be prepped. I want you so badly."

Suna was running on pure instinct at that point. Hearing Luna's sweet voice pleaded for his cock was not something he could or would ignore. He tore open the condom with his teeth and rolled it on in record time. "Remember baby, you're going to need to be quiet," he taunted as he began rubbing his cock along the seam of her ass. 

"Rinnn~ stop teasing me, please!" Luna moaned as she tried to rock her ass back toward his dick. 

"Since you asked so nicely, I'll give it to you beautiful."

Suna held onto her hips to prevent her from escaping as he thrust his dick inside of her cunt, but he could only get halfway before Luna cried out. He held perfectly still as he tried to give his girl time to adjust. He could feel her walls pulsating around his cock trying to accommodate his bigger size.

"Y-you can move now Rin," she whimpered, and Suna eased out of her body before slowly pushing all the way in until his balls pressed against her dripping sex. 

Suna placed a hand on the back of Luna's neck to keep her steady as he pulled out his dick nearly the entire way before snapping his hips back. "Rintarō!"