Chapter eight

You and the girls realise that you've been at the mall for 4 hours and start to head back because it's starting to go dark. You say your goodbyes and get each other's socials then u and Nessa start to head back to sway. "So what do u think about the girls" Nessa said whilst unlocking the car. "Yeah I really like them there all so sweet, especially avani." I say with a fat smile plastered to my face. "I'm not surprised, you will never and I mean ever catch avani being mean to anyone she has such a sweet soul." Nessa says. After 10 minutes we get back to sway and the boys are sat in the living room playing video games. "Hey guys were back" I say as we walk in. Jaden gets up and hugs you. Obviously u hug him back. "Finally, your back. put this on I have a suprise." He exclaims with with pure joy in his eyes. You could tell with the smile he had spread across his face that he was proud of himself. I hate suprises and I always have but I didn't want to let him down so I put the blind fold on anyway. He picks me up bride style and takes me upstairs so I don't fall. We get to a room and he opens the door and the biggest scent of vanilla hits me in the face. "Oo I love vanilla it's my fav" I say whilst jumping off of him. "I know, that's why u have vanilla candles in ur room" he says. My room? "What do u mean I dint have a roo-" I say confused. He takes the blind fold off and I open my eyes to see the spare bedroom full with decor and furniture.
The room:

I run inside and jump on the bed whilst jaden just looks at me smiling

I run inside and jump on the bed whilst jaden just looks at me smiling. I look at him and jump into his arms, luckily he catches me. "Thank you thank you thank you jay I love it so much" I say giving him a peck on the cheek after. I couldn't even give him time to respond before I ran down the stairs and shouted for Nessa to look. I know I'm acting like a 5 year old right now but I do that when I'm exited.

*JADENS POV*
Nobody apart from josh Bruce and Nessa knew that I was doing the spare bedroom up for Ti to make her feel more at home and welcomed. As much as I love sleeping with her in my arms, she needs her own personal space and she might not like it as much as I do. I chose to do it today because Nessa had plans with her anyway giving me a chance to do it. I set an alarm for 9:30 so I could pick up some stuff whilst she was still asleep. By the time I got back she was gone so I decided it was the perfect time to do it. When I finished it was 5pm and she was still not back, I started to worry but she's probably just lost track of time. I go downstairs with the boys to try and get her off of my mind but it wasn't working. About 45 mins after they two short girls came inside. As soon as I heard Ti's beautiful voice I jumped up and hugged her, handing her the blind fold. I pick her up bridal style so she didn't fall and took her to her new room. I know some little things about her from what cooper used to say like her fav colour is pink and her fav scent is vanilla so I went with those kind of things. I opened the door and she noticed the vanilla straight away. "Oo vanilla my fav" she spoke. "I know, that's why u have vanilla candles in your room" I say, SHIT I ruined the suprise! "Wdym I don't have a roo-"
I couldn't wait any longer. I ripped the blind fold off her but carefully as she just looked at it. As soon as she had a little look around she jumped in the bed as I just stood at the door frame smiling. She's so cute! Out of no where she ran and jumped in my arms thanking me, leaving me with a kiss on the cheek. Luckily She left not giving me chance to answer her. I felt my self blushing and re playing in my head what just happened. I look in the mirror to see her baby pink lipstick on the side of my face. I'm never washing my left cheek again.