THEY MEET

I get to his grave and it was disgusting. I stuck my AirPods in of mine and his favourite songs and disarmed cleaning his grave with little cries in between. After 3 hours the grave looked like this, I can't lie I'm proud of myself.

I start talking to him, I know it sounds weird but I felt comfortable like he was listening I decided to give him his present

I start talking to him, I know it sounds weird but I felt comfortable like he was listening I decided to give him his present. I sniffle and wipe my tears and decided to crack a joke like he would like. "You couldn't wait to see me one last time" you start laughing but it turns into sobs. "Oh fuck it" you hug his grave stone and start crying comfortablely in his presence.

*JADENS POV*
We get to the grave and Nessa points out a girl putting a box down and start talking. "Who the fuck is that, he don't have no siblings" I say getting angry thinking it could be a van or a hater trying to ruin his grave. I clutch my jaw and start rambling on about how if we get over there and something bad happens I'm going to go mental. Nessa then stops walking and tugs my shirt. "JADEN are u listening to me?" She says angrily.
"Huh?" I say genuinely confused.
"Look at the girl, I dint think she's bad news" she says in a soft tone. I look over and she was hugging the grave stone and I could tell she was broken.
"It also looks like she did the grave before us aswell" Nessa says. I don't answer and just start walking to the girl, craving to find out who she is.

YOUR POV
"I fucking love u man." I whisper crying. About two seconds later I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see a shirt girl with black hair, she was beautiful and a really tall boy with the same hair. "Sorry to like ruin ur moment and everything but who are you and why are u at my best friends grave" the boy spits with pure anger in his eyes. "Jaden stop" the girl whispered. I got up and dusted myself off. "Uh I'm Tirana and this is my cousins grave, is there a problem?" I say wiping my eyes. They both looked at me like they just saw a ghost. "What the fuck" the big says under his breath. "It's THE Tirana" the girl says in utter shock.