Chapter 6

*no body's pov*
Tirana takes the envelope and as soon as she seen the handwriting she knew what it was. She looked up at jaden and he was looking down at her with a sympathetic face. She sat on coopers bed and started reading the note.

Tirana read the note whilst her tear drops fall onto the paper

Tirana read the note whilst her tear drops fall onto the paper. Her head falls inside of her hands and she starts sobbing. The tall boy rushes to comfort her and they fall asleep on the bed cuddling.
*JADENS POV*
I woke up with my arms wrapped around Ti, she's so pretty. She's so tired and broke atm she needs this sleep so I decided to finish packing her stuff. After like 25 mins I finished packing and went on my phone. I had missed calls off of everyone from the house and millions of texts. I called Bryce and told him about us falling asleep, I heard Nessa say something about us being a cute couple. I acted like I didn't hear but deep down I wish it was true. I told him that I'll be back whenever Ti wakes up.
I layed back down on the bed and went on my phone, then I felt a cold, small body snuggle up to my side. She layed her head on my chest and all I could hear was her soft snored. She's perfect. After like an hour of being on my phone she started moving around a lot, that means she's waking up. I know that cos before she woke up this morning she did the same thing. When she woke up she looked around and seen everything packed and looked at me smiling.
"thank you so much Jay" she said in a morning voice, yawning.
"For what?" I ask confused. "Just everything" The girl says getting up.
"So shall we go, Bryce wants to know what we want for dinner." I say grabbing her bags
"Yeah I'll meet u in the car I just need the toilet" she says stretching.
I head to the car and wait.

*YOUR POV*
I go to the toilet and when I wipe I see yk what. "FUCK" I say in my head. I don't have anything and my cramps get really bad. JADENS going to think I'm so weird. I look in my toiletries and I only have one pad left. Great.
I head down to the car and refused to look at Jaden out of embarrassment. He smiles at me and I just keep my head down. "U okay?" He asks whilst setting off. "Yeah but can we go target please" I say hoping he says yeah. "Yeah but why?" He says confused. "Uhh no reason I just need to go" I say looking out the window.

We pull into the car park and he unbuckles his belt. "Uh jay can u stay here please." I ask. Shit he's gunna know. "Sure but why?"
"Just stay here please" I say getting out. I go inside and bought loads of things. Chocolates, tampons, hot water bottle, gummy's, pads and got distracted and ended up spending over 200 dollars. I get back to the car feeling alot happier and jaden just looks at me. "Hey" I say joyfully. He doesn't answer or speak during the full ride to sway. We get home and Bryce is making pizza with josh for YouTube, this is going to go so bad. I go upstairs to shower, do skincare and change into some comfy clothes because it was getting late. I was feeling much better already.

I went downstairs to join the boys and try their pizza that actually was better then I expected

I went downstairs to join the boys and try their pizza that actually was better then I expected. But jaden want their for some reason, neither was Nessa so I went to JADENS room to see if they were their. They were both there talking but shut up as soon as I walked in. "HEY BABYYY" Nessa shouts while jumping into my arms , she's my best friend already. I a,I'll and twirl her
Around
"Uh I'm kind of getting tired so is there anywhere I can sleep? I would sleep on the couch but all the boys are on there"I say to Nessa. Jaden then speaks up and says, "the spare bedroom doesn't have anything in it so u can sleep with me if u want? Or I'll sleep in the floor" he says still looking at his phone. "Thank u jay but u don't have to sleep on the floor" I say climbing n the bed. "Nigh bae and ur coming out with me tmrw to meet the girls, u will love them. Anyway night love u" Nessa says. "Okay night I live u." I say and drift of to sleep with Jaden next to me.