SHE FINDS OUT

BACKSTORY
Tirana O'mally is a girl that refuses to share her feelings and tell anyone any of her secrets apart from her cousin cooper. He moved away to LA for his job back in 2019 so she was still in England and they kind of lost contact. Tirana just got payed and finaly had enough money to see him cos his birthday is coming up.
*TIME SKIP, OFF THE PLANE*
I get to my aunts house with the hugest smile plastered on my face, I knock three times and nobody answered so I just let myself in. "Hello, is anybody home" I shout. I hear fast footsteps coming towards me and my aunt pops out from the stairs. She looks super sad but she just lost her husband so I totally get it.
"Ti, what are you doing here?" She says with a shocked face. "I'm here to see the birthday boy of course, where's my favourite man?" I say in a singing tone and I see an emotion of guilt spread across her face.
"I need to tell u something, I think u should sit down" she spoke in a soft tone, my face dropped and I sat down worrying about everything that could of possibly happened.

She sat next to me on the couch and held my hand and the worst thing you could ever imagine to hear came out of her mouth, "I'm so sorry but there's no easier way to say this but, cooper. Coopers dead" she says wiping tears, smiling trying to make me feel better. I feel a pain shoot around my heart and I break down screaming. "HES NOT DEAD HE WAS CALLING ME TWO WEEKS AGO HES NOT DEAD!" i scream inbertween sobs and my aunt was just hugging me, comforting me whilst she was grieving for her son, mad respect for that.

*TIME SKIP*
I have been here in LA for three days without moving out of coopers bed and today I felt like doing something for cooper. I was thinking about what to do until I thought about cleaning and re-decorating his grave and giving him the birthday present I bought him. I asked aunt if I could do it and she agreed with the idea but sadly she couldn't come because she had work. I decided to throw my hair in a messy bun and just put some grey trackys and a blue hoodie:

 I decided to throw my hair in a messy bun and just put some grey trackys and a blue hoodie:

You set off to target to get some flowers, cleaning products and more decorations.

*JADENS POV*
it has been a week since cooper died and my motivation has gone so down hill so today I'm deciding to post some content and clean and decorate his grave so his mom doesn't have to worry about it. Nessa said she wanted to come too so we picked up some decorations and cleaning products from trader joes on the way to his grave.