COOPERS MOM

*TW: SUICIDE*
I was just stood there, looking at the dead body lying there in front of us. Aunt Kelly (coopers mum) had hung herself.
"Jaden don't just stand there, DO SOMETHING!" Nessa shouts as she holds the broken girl in her arms. I rushed to the car and got Nessa a phone and dialled 911. As soon as they picked up I got flashbacks of doing the same thing for cooper after he overdosed. I just stood there with tears streaming down my face until I felt someone take the phone out of my hand. As Nessa was talking on the phone I sat on the stairs and felt Tirana sit next to me and she layed her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her and ket her cry in my arms. "When's this shit gunna end man?" She asks me without moving. I just hug her and rub her back not knowing how to respond.

After a while the paramedics come and take Kelly and we brought Tirana back to sway, luckily no one was there. I really can't be bothered to explain why coopers cousin was standing in front of me. Nessa gave her some clean clothes and I let her sleep in my bed. I havnt really spoken to her but I can already tell she needs help, mentally. She's broken, and I'm the one who has to put the pieces back together.
*END OF TW*

*your pov*
I wake up the next day in jadens arms he was still asleep, I never noticed this yesterday but he's beautiful. I just stayed in his arms for a few minutes until he woke up. After about 10 mins he woke up and we just looked at eachother until Nessa came in and said, "sorry if I'm disturbing you guys but breakfast is ready" she says smiling. We went down stairs and all the boys were there, they all looked at me and went quiet with the exact reactions as Nessa and JADEN. One of the boys decided to speak up and say "am I still drunk or is coopers cousin standing in front of us right now". Nessa and JADEN explain the whole situation while I stand there awkwardly. They all smile and ask if I'm okay. I say better then yesterday and join them to eat. They all introduce themselves and josh asks "so if u go back ti England in two months and u don't have anywhere to go then what are you going to do". I just shrug my shoulders and the beautiful girl sitting next to me says, "well that's what I was hoping to ask u, do you think she could stay here with us?" She says with a serious face. I look around to see all the boys looking at eachother like they were speaking with their eyes. "Ofc she can guys, why do we even need to discuss this she's coopers family for fucks sake and even if she wasn't she's broken. She's staying" jaden says with attitude. He walks away and looks back I mouth thank you and he smiles before heading upstairs.

I'm chilling in Nessa room with her and josh, I start to remember I havnt showered in a king time and I feel disgusting. "Nessa I'm going to walk home and get some clothes and shower."
"Girl u dint have to walk I'm sure jaden will take u." She says with a smile.
"Uh ok I'll go ask him."
I get to his room and I start getting nervous, I hate asking people for stuff but the walk back will be so hard. I knock on the door and jaden shouts "what do u want". I start to regret my decision but I'm gonna ask him anyway. "Uh it's me can I come in" I say quietly, but loud enough for him to hear. His voice immediately softens and he says "yeah of corse come in". I walk him and give him a smile. I just stand there awkwardly forgetting about the question and just looking at him. "You can sit you know I don't bite" he says with a chuckle and I just listen and sit. I look down and start fidgeting with my bracelets and get the courage to say. "I just want to say thank you for letting me stay for the time I'm in LA and uh u dint have to it's completely fine if not but please can u take me to mine to get my clothes?" I say really fast suprises he heard what I'm saying.
He just looks at me and laughs. Shit, I knew I should've walked. "Ofc I'll take u" he says looking in my eyes. "Great, thanks so much but can we go now, I feel disgusting I need a shower" I say breaking the eye contact and getting up. "Your lucky ur nice, I was comfy" he says getting up. "We don't need to go now it's fine we'll go whenever ur ready, I can walk if u want." I say completely embarrassed. "Ti I was joking, plus I'm already up now so let's just go."
"Okay thank youuuu" I say extending the 'u'

*jadens pov*
We got to her house and she just walked straight in like nothing happened yesterday. She is one strong woman. She went upstairs to get her stuff whilst I was looking at the state of the house until I find a note on the dining table that Kelly wrote her before her death. I go upstairs into coopers room to see her packing her stuff. She turned to me and smiled, "don't worry I'm almost done" she turns back around. "I- uh- I think u should see this" I stutter. She turns around and sees the envelope with her name on it. She looks confused but as soon as she started reading her smiling dropped. Damn I hate to see her hurt.