Suna<33

It was 2:30 and you were sitting under a bridge, having your body supported to your motorbike. Soon you got a message.

SUNA<33

SUNA<33: Hey sweetheart

SUNA<33: I'm almost there.

Okay. : Y/N<33

Please hurry up, I'm getting cold ಠ_ಠ : Y/N<33

SUNA<33:Almost there(~ ̄▽ ̄)~

Read 

You cuddled yourself in your jacked and closed your eyes, slowly lighting up your cigarette. As you exhaled you saw Suna walking towards you with a black box. You smiled at him and greeted him with a hug, which he returned. Pulling away he gave you a quick peck on the cheek.

"Happy anniversary! I love you so much.. You can't even imagine how precious you are to me, Y/n. I wish to spend the rest my life with you..." The love of your life said, as he lowered his left knee to the ground. Tears were forming in his eyes as he was smiling at your shocked expression.

You wondered why he would need such a big box for a small ring, but you didn't mind. Tears streamed down your cheeks as the cigarette was lying on the ground, forgotten a long time ago. Your brain couldn't form a proper answer.. Did you really want to marry at 17? Were you ready for this? What about your volleyball career and your future? Were you ready to change our whole future and to promise being loyal forever? You were just sitting there, staring at his warm smile as the time passed..

"Suna, I-" You were about to say, finally deciding what your final answer would be. Much to your surprise Suna had interrupted your sentence.

His smile was smaller, he got up and looked at you with an unexplainable look. Then he sighted and rubbed his nape.

"You know I wasn't actually going to purpose...Not with such a clown like big box. It's just a present, baby." he said as he handed you the box. He looked at your expression, trying to get any information.

It felt as if your heart was about to break into a hundred pieces, so was his. Both of you held back your sad tears and put on a happy smile for each other. You didn't enjoy hearing that it wasn't a purpose, just like he didn't enjoy sitting in your silence.

You opened the box and it was full of red cotton, on top of it your favorite snacks surrounded by pictures of the both of you a perfume and small pieces of white lists, on each written something positive about you or just sweet nothings. On the left there was a silver necklace with the number S on it.

You smiled even wider, this time much happier as you put the box on your motorbike and tightly hugged Suna. Pulling him by the waist so that there won't be anything left between the two of you. You kissed his cheek as he became a blushing mess.

"Thank you, love.. I appreciate you so much~" you whispered into his ear as he kissed you cheek. You saw how red his ears were and smirked to yourself.

''I also have something for you.." you said as you pulled h/g (h/g= his gift). You handed it to him and smiled..

When he opened it his heart skipped a beat, no one has ever given him such a special thing.. He felt extreme happiness take over his as he kissed you.

Pulling away you said "happy anniversary, sweetheart. I love you.." and packed the gifts in your motorbike, then got on and handed Suna his motorbike facemask.

He gladly took it and sat behind you, embracing you and holding you tightly, his head lying on your back as thoughts raced in his head. He just closed his eyes and sighted, deepening the hug. You started the vehicle and drove with 40 km/h, leaving the cigarette that was once in your mouth, now lying on the cement, slowly dying out.

You spent the night driving around the city, eating fast food and getting high with Suna, the small box with a ring in his pocked got forgotten by him once he didn't get an answer from you. You two just enjoyed the night and each other...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is such a short chapter (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it ╰(*°▽°*)╯

Have a nice day/night.