FEITAN<333

Enjoy~

First POV:

Feitan and you were looking down at the city. The wind blowing your hair as the cars passed by. Both of you were on a backstreet in YorkNew, waiting for the dark blue car to pass by. In that car was the person Chrollo wants to talk with. The only sound was that of the passing cars, from time to time the wind was making sounds. 

 ''Tch, he coming or no?'' asked Feitan turning to you with his piercing dark eyes. After a minute of silence he took a few steps towards you. Grabbing your shoulder he turned you around. "Is you deaf now?'' Feitan asked again, you shook your head. Feitan lowered his hand. 

 ''I'm just curious who this man is, and why the boss wants to talk to him. Do you have any more information?'' You looked at Feitan, as he was looking directly back at you. You were a few inches taller, so he had to look up. You could see that he was thinking. The atmosphere got intense, wind started blowing violently, as if the nature knew something big is about to happen. 

 "I do not know.. Our job is to catch the man'' He said as he turned back around, standing next to you. You weren't sure what is this about, maybe the man had something to do with the chain user. The passing cars weren't as much now, you looked at the city's big street clock, the time was around two and half in the morning. The moon was shining brightly, giving you enough darkness to stay hidden, yet enough light to see since Shalnark stopped the lighting around the whole city. 

 ''Hey, your English has gotten better!'' you cheered him up, giving him a smile and waiting for a high five. After a few seconds you lowered your hand, a little embarrassed. You looked back down at the street. 

 ''Hm..'' was all Feitan made. You looked at him, he was holding his hand up. His brows were crunched together and eyes smaller than usual, but you could see he was hiding a small smile behind his cloth. Smiling a little you gave him a high five.

 A few moments after you saw the dark blue car pass by, to make sure it is the same car you checked the cars number. Yep, just like boss said R88OD. You looked at Feitan much to your surprise he was already looking at you, both gave a nod and jumped at the cars roof. Landing with a little thud, good thing you concentrated some of your jelly like Nen towards your feet before jumping. 

 The man inside the car made a quiet ''Huh'' and looked at the side mirror. He didn't see nor sense anything, of course you and Feitan weren't dumb and used Zetsu to hide your presence. Out of panic the man speeded up a little.

 ''Let go'' Feitan ordered, getting irritated by the speeding up from the man and crunching his face. Looking back at you he gave you a signal. 

 After getting the signal you did your part. Which is to form your needle point knife, made out of Nen, and to break the drivers window. Feitan did the same to the other window, but using his hand. The man screamed and lost control of the vehicle. Quickly you pushed him on the other seat, where Feitan landed and took out the man by hitting him harshly on the head. IN the meantime you were driving back to the location Chrollo has sent you earlier. The road wasn't busy, there were only six cars in front and 3 behind us. Maybe the other drivers are too scared to call the police. 

 "Tch'' left Feitans lips. He looked quite pissed, probably because he couldn't see through the windshield. 

 "Hmm, is something wrong? I thought we did well this time'' you said while keeping your eyes on the road, one hand on the wheel and the other on the shifter. The car had some nice playlist playing so it wasn't awkward. Finally after a few seconds of silence you looked at him. This is when you knew you will have fun, the crazy look in his eyes and his crazy smile said it all, he wants to torture the poor man. '' I see now.. You're quite thrilled about putting him in agony, aren't you?'' you asked while shifting your eyes back on the road. Five more minutes and we will be at the destination.

 Feitan looked at you and said ''No, I no enjoy torture if I not ordered to. I torture, he give information.'' he answered looking right at your eyes. He seemed so over everything, yet he is stubborn. Now he looked serious, not that he looked anything else most of the time. 

 Keeping your eyes on the road you answered ''If you say so" to which he glared at you. ''We are there, let me park.'' you said and parked, then turned off the car. You got outside and looked around, it was already too dark, still you could see thanks to your Nen. 

The place was outside the city, probably 30 km away, it looked as if there was a cave. It wasn't really easy to get to the cave because the grass was way too long, almost as tall as Feitan who was following behind you while carrying the unconscious man on his left shoulder. It was obvious to both of you where the others were, their Nen was easy to sense they weren't even trying to hide, so you dropped your Zetsu and Feitan did the same. 

 Finally both of you arrived at the entrance of the cave, where Pakudona was waiting. She was wearing her usual clothes, even if the temperature was 20 degrees. "You're both here and the man is also with you.'' She said as her eyes shifted from you to Feitan and the man on his shoulder. "Follow me, I'll get you to the others.'' she said as she walked inside the cave. You looked at Feitan, who was already looking at you, both of you shrugged shoulders and followed Pakudona. 

 ''Hey Paku, do you know who this man is?'' you asked, hoping to get an answer from her. Looking at you she thought for a second then said ''Honestly no, I have no idea who he is. But it seems like the man knows Nen.'' It all fell silent for a few minutes. you and Feitan stole a few glances from each other. 

 Soon there was a cave wall in front of the three of you.

 ''Ah, just Kortopis Nen'' you said and then walked through it, followed by Feitan and Pakudona who smiled at you. Inside were the rest of the spiders, Chrollo sitting on the top of a stalagmite. Feitan went to the center and tossed the man on the floor, who just happened to finally wake up. Everyone was looking at him from the shadows, including you.

 Chrollo cleared his throat and stood up ''Hello there, mister. It is quite pleasing to meet you..'' he said as he walked up to the man, giving him a fake smile and reaching out for a handshake.

 The man shook his hand and stood up ''Excuse me but who are you, and where am I?'' the man said with his dry throat. It sounded as if he hasn't had water in weeks. His voice didn't really match his looks, he looked young with ginger hair, slender body and green eyes. 

 "My name is Chrollo and I'm the leader of The Phantom Troupe, they are around you. Right now we are outside of the city. Could you tell us more about the chain user?'' Chrollo said, never blinking or taking off his fake smile. He was holding a really intense eye contact with the man.

 ''I'm Porto Susim and what is a chain user? Could you please let me go?'' Porto said, activating his Nen and going in a fighting position, much to this dismay he couldn't use his Nen. "H-huh..?'' was all his mouth could form. He looked around and finally saw the others, who just dropped their Zetsu. Going down to his knees he pleaded to leave him alone, too bad he knew about the chain user.

 Chrollo gave signal to me and Feitan to start our thing. Both me and Feitan grabbed Porto and tied him up in another ''room'' inside the cave. It was dark and wet, probably with a lot of roaches. 

 ''Time to relieving me stress." Feitan said and walked over the man, looking sadistically at his trembling figure. "Now you want pain?'' he asked the man while preparing to take his nails out.

 ''I though you didn't enjoy torturing, Fei'' you said while chuckling. Feitan just rolled his eyes at your comment. "I should get my whip out'' you said while Feitans ears flushed red, remembering for what you used the whip yesterday. After you took your whip out of your nen box you went over to the boys. "Shall we start?'' you asked. 

 " Tch, let me show him pain'' Feitan said and went to the man. You just sat there and stared with awe at your boyfriends work. He did look quite good when he was in his high sadistic state.

 And that is how the night went by.. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it little simps?

Anyway have a nice day and stay hydrated 🤭

 ❇ unedited