Ellabelle

Ella was really pretty, she hasn't shown me anything to be afraid of yet.

That's when I got worried I didn't want her to be that type of person that stands you in the back.

I felt closer to her more than anyone else that lived here and Joshua as well.

A few weeks went by...

In these few weeks nothing much happened.

Ella took care of me, she slipped me one of the deserts every time I wasn't allowed any for talking about home.

The saddest thing was that my mother or father didn't come and get me or try to save me.

I wondered if they were actually bothered that I had gone.

I was ok. It wasn't like I was getting tortured or anything like that.

My best friend was Ella, she gave me food and tooked me in at night.

She read me stories about little red riding hood and Rapunzel.

I feel like Rapunzel, locked away waiting for someone to save me.

The evil woman who took me didn't have a name.

Everyone else called her ma'am, but I called her Auntie but in my head she is: a child taker, a witch, a woman in red and evil.

I know she only wanted a kid or a girl but didn't she think about what my mother would have felt like when she took me away.

And there are other ways to get a child, not abduct one.