Глава 1

Akutagawa Ryuunosuke, a greatly feared Port Mafia member, living in Yokohama of Japan, did not know what to do in the situation he was brought in.

First, he faints in a mission against a mysterious, god knows what, dude who told him to stay safe, for whatever reason...

Now, there are two office workers? Well, civilians, who look very much Korean like every other person in that particular subway he got himself into.

How?

Why?

Why did this happen to him? Where even is he?

***

" Sir. " Something had shaken him, it was a gentle shake, as if to not hurt him. It was the sound of a gentle, soft and concerning feminine voice calling out to him.

It seemed like a young girl's voice... No, an adult voice, for sure.

Akutagawa still could not move his body though. He had no strength in his limbs whatsoever. The pain inside his head was beyond anything, he had ever felt before.

And then, he heard another voice. This time, it was an adult male, he realized it was a man from the tone of the voice.

" Hey there! Are you okay? "

This time, he did open his eyes slightly, he looked at the source of the voice...

It was a black haired korean man, who was standing beside the brown haired woman who shook him earlier. They both looked concerned for him as well.

He blinked once, twice, then the man asked,

" Ah... Are you alright, sir? "

At last, he opened his mouth and said,

"...Wha... What happened?"

Then, he saw something very familiar, but yet so distant. A pair of eyes looking at him with concern, and with kindness...

' Huh? ' he was genuenly confused at those stares.

" You have been unconscious for quite some time now, sir. " The brown haired woman said,

"I'm sorry for waking you up, but I was worried about you."

The man said,

" Please rest, we will take good care of you until you recover." the woman spoke up once again, gesturing her hand to her seat, which was... Next to him.

He felt the urge to ask them who they were, where he was, and why he was here, but those questions would come later.

As he thought, he really was injured. His whole body was in intense pain; he was unable to move, or feel any part of his body.

" Tch... " Akutagawa let out a silent huff, he did not receive any sort of wound to get this amount of pain, had the ability user wounded him while he fainted?

He tried moving his right arm, but he could not even lift it. He slowly closed his eyes again, then moved his left hand and placed it on his forehead. He felt a slight sensation through his fingers, perhaps he was bleeding as well, but that was unimportant.

" Are you alright, sir? You started bleeding out of nowhere, we had to check up if you were alright... " The woman spoke up again, once again, concerned for him.

" Cough! " Akutagawa coughed, this time, he lifted his hand and covered his face, as he coughed... Which came out rough.

" What is your name...? " Akutagawa finally asked, getting the attention once again of the man who also seemed to help him a few moments before, but he was staring at his phone.