Глава 3

Akutagawa stood beside Kim Namwoon and Kim Dokja, who looked at the iron door as if it were the most intriguing thing in the whole world.

This ruined world is a better summarisation of the circumstances he is in.

Akutagawa did not see much of a problem here.

If this person, whoever it was, was behind the iron door, why not simply battle him and kill him after?

Now that he has Rashomon back, he does not find that displeasing.

Perhaps, it would be better.

A quick death is better than this for the other person behind.

Akutagawa looked towards Kim Dokja, who seemed to have his gaze on Lee Hyunsung and Han Myungoh.

Kim Dokja then said,

"Do you want to die from that guy beyond the iron door or do you want to try your luck outside the train? Which one will you choose?"

Akutagawa would rather just quickly kill him, but he supposes going outside this would be a much safer, perhaps less troublesome way.

"U-Uh..."

"Dokja-ssi, is there any guarantee that the person beyond the iron door is an enemy?"

Akutagawa could just feel the nervousness dripping from their voices.

But that's fine, he supposes.

It's not like they are in a mafia-like him, to have a habit of seeing corpses and blood all over.

But this was different.

He couldn't compare civilians to himself.

"I'd much prefer getting out of here. The less trouble, the better." Akutagawa answered rather plainly as he stared at Kim Dokja.

Kim Dokja just stared back after, as if a curiosity sparked in his eyes.

"Yes, you're right." Kim Dokja nodded at him, then shifted to look over at the bloodstained subway in front of his very two eyes.

Kim Dokja's eyes darted toward the sound of approaching footsteps. "Since they are coming from another carriage, it is likely to be a survivor. If we meet..." he trailed off, his expression turning grim.

Lee Hyunsung followed Kim Dokja's gaze and quietly spoke. "...I was too careless. Let's find a way out."

"Thank god." Akutagawa quietly muttered, which Kim Namwoon heard, and sheepishly nodded as Akutagawa turned.

[The Character 'Kim Namwoon admires you]

[Your understanding of the Character 'Kim Namwoon increased!]

Akutagawa stayed still as he looked at the pop-ups weirdly, blinking owlishly.

'Understanding? Admiration? What is this nonsense in front of me?' he thought, almost wanting to scowl but laying back from doing so.

"G-Go! Go quickly!"

"This is broken!"

"Damn, we can't go this way!"

Kung! KUNG!

The iron door appeared like it could hardly maintain itself for one minute.

"Dokja-ssi! Here―"

Kim Dokja uncovered a working manual switchgear.

"No!"

The opening and closing device functioned smoothly but the door didn't open at once. The door opened around one-fifth before stopping like it was jammed.