🌼thirty one🌼

In short, Yoongi ended up crying after the call. Jimin explained the whole situation to him and later called again to tell the doctors want to start the operation on Sunday, which was in two days. So Today Yoongi wasn't really feeling like himself. He felt so down, knowing he might lose the other tomorrow, he had no control over this. He hated it, he doesn't want to lose Jimin anymore. At first he was okay and will love the short time they had, but now. He had grown too attached to Jimin, he wanted to be with the boy forever. Yoongi can't think of him dying anymore.

"Yoongs, are you really not coming for breakfast?" Hoseok asked. He came this morning to cheer his friend up who texted him he was sad and asking if he can come over.

"no, I'm not hungry.....How can I be hungry with all this," Yoongi said and sighed, flopping back on his bed. "He can't die on me Hobi, i love him so much. He is so precious, i don't want him to just die after all this..... He deserves to live Hoseok."

"I know, I agree but....life isn't something we can control...."

"I know... I wish it was. Then i would have taken all the pain and sickness from him, i would have given him a happy life"

"but you are still making him happy, you told me. And he told me"

"When did he tell you" yoongi felt jealousy rise up. How come Jimin told Hoseok that, and when??

"When you felt the need to go pee for more than five minutes, what were you doing, taking a dump?"

"yah, don't say it like that" Yoongi chuckled and looked at Hoseok who just smiled.

"see, I always know how to cheer you up. You're smiling again"

"aish" yoongi chuckled.

"so, what's the plan now?" hoseok asked.

"i'm going to stay with him today until tomorrow"

"it feels unreal that the transplant is really going to happen"

"it is... I prefer not to think about it but youre right Hoseok, I shouldn't keep being sad here while Jimin probably feels worse. Jimin is the one actually having to undergo this, so i should just be strong and be his pillar... Right?" yoongi knew it was right, he stood behind his words but the word of confirmation from his best friend would give him the supporting push he needed.

"yes, that's good" hoseok got the hint. He knew him for so long, he knew exactly what Yoongi was thinking and needed.

"I should get ready to leave. Jimin will be waiting for me" yoongi still had one hour before the visiting hours start. From that time he was allowed to enter and stay, in the morning Jimin had most of his treatments.

-

At the hospital Jimin sat on the bed putting on his yellow duck printed socks. Socks he had had since the first day he got here. He entered wearing these socks, and he will wear them until the surgery, until the end.. With a deep sigh he slowly slid himself off the bed letting his feet touch the rather cold floor.

Immediately he grabbed onto the edge feeling his legs shake and lose balance. It had become really hard for Jimin to move around after he woke up, its like everything came to him at once.

While he slowly shuffled to the bathroom he coughed into a tissue he took from his pocket. "breathe Jimin.."he told himself after clearing his throat, but he could already feel the exhaustion from it. So he took a seat on the toilet, he was gonna use it anyway.

Jimin hates this, he doesn't want to be this weak. He knew it was gonna happen eventually, but this was just horrible. He felt as if he was 100 years old and dying.

Taking ten minutes there to collect energy and do his business he left the bathroom. When he walked out his eyes widened, surprised.

"Hyung!" he almost shouted when he saw Yoongi sit on the edge of his bed holding a single white rose.

"oh, you're here '' Yoongi was told to just wait in here. But it turns out Jimin was just in the bathroom all this time.

"i'm so happy to see you" Jimin slowly shuffled closer coughing a few times before hugging the other tightly.

"I am too, I wouldn't want to waste any time with you until the surgery. Im glad i could come." Yoongi smiled and they parted. "i brought you a flower from Jungkook's shop."

"It's so pretty" Jimin took the single rose and smiled, feeling the soft petals.

"a white rose symbolizes purity, new beginning, fresh start, innocence" yoongi told. Jungkook helped him get the best color to give a symbolic and meaningful flower to Jimin. "i thought it was fitting in the situation. In hopes that the surgery will be a new start for you, a new start for the better."

"you're always so thoughtful. I love you"

"i love you too"

"Can you stay for Dinner as well?"

"I can stay the night and the morning until the surgery. The hospital allowed me to stay a little longer"

"that's great. I really wanted you to be here with me. Taehyung and Jungkook will come shortly tomorrow morning before im send to the surgery. Will hoseok come too?"

"I have asked him, but he hasn't responded yet. But I'm sure he will come" yoongi smiled.

"I hope so, I would like to see everyone. Since it might be the last time"

Yoongi's heart crushed at those words. It all came so close now. Too close... But he cant go cry. He came to support Jimin, yoongi can cry later. Right now it was about Jimin.

"so, anything you want to do?"

"i have a new movie to watch, it just got released"

"Sure, lets watch it. Let me just take off my shoes" yoongi got off and helped Jimin in his bed before taking off his shoes and getting in next to him. His last day with Jimin like this.

---
thankies for readingg, next chapter will be posted soon. Im already halfwayyy. See you soon!
🌼🌼🌼