"Pathetic. I don't even see what he sees in you. All I see is a fat bitch." "Says the person who carries a damn truck as a stomach." I hear someone snicker from far. "Oh you think you funny huh?" he says standing up. "Eh it was a lame joke." I say shrugging my shoulders. Next thing I know my cheek is stinging from his hand. "Hey don't touch her!" Jacques shouts out.

"Oh you got one nerve talking mister." he said walking over to him. He kicks him in the stomach and I scream, "No!" "You better wish your family gets the money before Wednesday." he said walking away. Jacques was on the floor. "Jacques! Jacques! Please, be okay!" I say crying. He starts to move. I let go of a breath I didnt know I was holding. "I'm okay." he says sitting up again.

Four days pass and I'm still here. Is he even looking for me? How long do you think it takes to find a kidnapped person? I know, I know. I just wish he would come already. I felt sick. I have been for the last three days. I groan as my stomach hurt. "Hey. You okay?" Jacques asks me.

"Yeah um just a little sick." I say. "You have been for a while now." "I'm okay nothing serious." I say. I then feel something come up. I then puke all on the floor away from Jacques's vision. Aww you think of people even when you're suffering.

"Marii? You okay. Hey! Hey! Can someone come in here!" Jacques started shouting. Someone then came in. "What's with all the noise?" the man says. "Hey man. She's been sick for a while. She need to see a doctor. Please let her." the man looks at me then beside me. He face immediately scrunches up. He said nothing but just left. Well that was rude.

"Hey. How you feeling now?" Jacques asks me. "A little dizzy but nothing bad." I reply. A while later the man comes back with anothet. He unlocks my chains and slumps me over his shoulder. I would try to escape but I'm too weak. He then drops me on a a bed kind of thing.

A man that looked like the doctor does a few tests on me. "I need her to pee in this cup and on this stick." he says to Liam's father. "*Sigh* Rebecca go with her." he says. Yep Rebecca here too. She kind of figured her dad took me but she cant tell Liam because her own dad threatened her. She really wants to tell him but again who would want to be killed by their own father.

I follow Rebecca to this bathroom. "Okay so he wants you to pee in this cup. I wonder." she says. I don't say anything. "Look I'm so sorry that this I happening to you. I really really want to get you out of here but I'm scared. Oh I'm so selfish!" "No you not. I would've done the same thing. It's okay. At least he's looking for me, right?" I ask in hopes of a yes.

"He won't eat, he won't sleep, he won't do anything. He just wants you back. And it hurts me watching him go through all of that, knowing where you are." she says. I wipe away a tear. "It's okay, it'll be over pretty soon." I say grabbing the cup and stick and peeing on them. We went back and gave it to the doctor.

What felt like 10 minutes, passed and the doctor turned to me with the stick in his hands. "This test says it's positive. There's a possiblity you are pregnant." "Pregnant?!" we all said in shock. "A possibility. These home pregnancy tests aren't always correct but I will give you the final results tomorrow."

Oh my gosh. What if I am actually pregnant. He'll probably have to let me go and I will live happily ever after with Liam. Ah! I'm so excited! I head back to the room and was tied up. I excitedly tell Jacques everything. He was so excited for me.

The next day comes and I was roughly awaken by a man. "Marii! Marii! You're actually pregnant!" Rebecca says happily. Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I have a little me inside me. Imma finna go back to my daddy and make him a future daddy. AHH! "Well not for long." Liam's father says. What does he mean by that?