It was around 9:20 when I arrived at the mall's entrance and saw Arin sitting there on a bench beside a tree wearing a white shirt, a letterman jacket, and jeans.

"Hey Arin! Sorry I'm late." I huffed as I was tired from running here. I sat beside him and tried to talk to him but he seems to only puff his cheeks and look away from me, continuing to ignore me.

"I'm sorry Arin. Please stop being mad at me. I promise it won't happen again." I pleaded as I hugged him, hoping he will stop being mad

"I can't believe you're late for our first date." He sighed as he finally looked at me

"I... there is no excuse really. I just overslept and I feel really really guilty. Let me make it up to you alright?" I admitted as I held his hand and pulled him up. We're both standing up now holding each other's hands.

"Sure." He said as he finally smiled as we entered the mall. We first tried to find a place where they sold women's clothing. We walked by an adult store which was pretty interesting. We both walked by awkwardly as pretended we didn't see anything knowing we'll probably go in there some day.

We finally arrived at the store we were searching for as we entered. We browsed for a while when I picked up a pair of red lingerie and showed Arin.

"Why don't we buy these? I think they'll look good on you." I teased as I saw him instantly turn red.

"Nononononono. Stop it David. That's too embarrassing." He complained as he smacked the piece of clothing away. I put the lingerie back from when I found it and we continued to search for clothing until we found one that he finally agreed to wear.

"What do you think about this one?" I asked as I picked up a black and white dress.

"Isn't the skirt area too short?" He said as he examined the dress

"Not if you wear stockings and besides I think they'll show off your cute shoulders." I said as I pictured Arin in the dress.

"Fine, I guess I'll wear this one then. It's been too long anyway." He said as it has been a few hourse since we began browsing.

"I'll try it on first to see if it fits. D-don't peak ok?" He told me as he went into the changing room as I stood outside standing guard. It's been a while and I was getting a bit impatient so I went inside the changjng room.

"C'mon I've seen you naked, I think that I ca-" I stopped as I saw Arin in the cute dress. His nakes shoulders visible. He was putting on the stockings, when he suddenly threw his short heels at my chest

"Idiot! I said no peaking!" He shouted all embarrassed as he closed the dressing room curtains

"Are the panties really necessary?" I asked as I blushed. Getting a glimpse of his black lacy panties before I was thrown out

"W-well, I don't want people to see that I'm wearing boxers and find out I'm a guy." He stuttered as I could imagine that he was probably really embarrassed.

After a while he told me that it fit and after he finished changing back, we bought the clothes and was now going to a wig store to find a good wig for Arin. In the end we went for hair extensions as they looked pretty much the same and Arin said that they were more comfortable. We were walking when suddey my stomach rumbled loudly.

"Was that you?" Arin asked, looking back at me

"Yea. I haven't eaten since morning." I said as my stomach grumbled again.

"Jeez, you should've said that earlier. We could've found a place to eat first." He said as he tried to take the shopping bag I was carrying from me

"No. No. I told you that I was going to make it up to you. So I'll be carrying these and you just tell me where you want to eat." I said as I firmly held the bags, not letting him take them.