A Hero's Reward

A few weeks have past and me, Todd, and Arin were sitting in the cafeteria having lunch together. Surprisingly the basketball team didn't decide to beat me up and had actually been avoiding me lately. News got around the university that I took out the most athletic guy at school with only one punch. And thus I had a new nickname.

"Come on, One-Punch Man stop daydreaming before I take all of your food again," Todd teased as he took one of my chicken nuggets

"Stop calling me that, it's embarrassing." I grumbled, slamming my head on the table not wanting to look at him

"What? Would you prefer it if I call you Saitama?" He chuckled as he almost choked.

Serves him right...

"I think it's a good nickname. You're my hero after all," Arin said with a cute smile as he looked at me.

My face turned red all of a sudden from what he said. Good thing it was still face first on the table, so no one could see my embarrassment.

"I just did what anyone would've did." I muttered softly

"Yea right, not anyone at this school maybe." Todd chuckled yet again as he said that.

"How did you two become friends anyway? You two seem like polar opposites when I compare the two of you." He said as he squinted at Arin and then at me

What he is saying is true, Arin was a very athletic blonde guy with bright emerald eyes wearing light colours and was just like a star shining in the night sky. While I am just some guy who stays at home playing video games all the time. My features are the exact opposite of his too. I have dark hair and brown eyes. Even my fashion sense is the opposite of his. I dress in all black and look like the physical manifestation of all the world's edgelords.

"Well... I just think that David is a really cool guy." He said while pointing his two fingers together looking all embarrassed

"Ahh.... well... I think that you are a very cool guy too Arin," I said while my face turned red as well.

"Jesus fucking Christ. Just kiss already." Todd complained while he rolled his eyes looking at the both of us

"I'm not gay!" Me and Arin said in unison as we both turned as red as tomatoes

"Sure, doesn't seem like it but whatever." He said as he finished his food

"Anyways, me and Arin are going back to my place. We have homework that we wanted to do together." I said standing up and walked away with Arin

"Totally not gay." I heard Todd chuckle as we left and went back to my place. We walked home together silently as we blushed all the way back, still a bit embarrassed from the gay jokes Todd made.

I mean, over these past few weeks, Arin and I have gotten along pretty well and started to know each other better, but that doesn't make us gay, does it?

Before I had anymore time to think about it me and Arin reached my place.

"Wow, your place is huge." He said as he stared at my house which had 2 floors.

"It's not that big, it's average, I think." I said as I unlocked the door to my home. We went up to my room and started doing our homework together. After a few hours, we were pretty much done with everything.

"That was pretty difficult." I sighed as I laid on my bed.

"Yea, but at least we're finally done." He said as he laid on the floor right beneath my bed that's when he noticed that there was something underneath my bed

"Ooo you got porno mags?" He said excitedly as he snagged one from underneath my bed.

"NO, DON'T!" I tried to scream but it was too late. Arin has discovered my stash of twink/sissy porno mags. Why did I have so much of them one may ask. Well after meeting Arin, I got curious so I bought some online and have been jacking off to it ever since...