11.new house part 2

Start from the beginning

I dunked and scrubbed the furs by hand one by one. After that, I rang out the excess water.

You know what, there is no one around, plus I haven't taken a good bath in weeks!!

I walked closer to the forest for cover and double-checked for anyone around. I took off my clothes and walked into a shallow part of the creak.

I washed quickly and washed my hair as well. I was almost done washing when I heard something

Growl...

I turned to face a massive white tiger with a scar over his left eye. He transformed into this bulky man with a muscular build to him. He had long, white hair with ears, then I realized he was naked.

I quickly got out of the water and dried myself off. While he was still staring in bewilderment; I was putting on my dress and underwear.

"You can enjoy bathing alone now," I said while picking up the damp furs. My hair was still considerably wet and very long (to me).

The male looked unhappy at my answer but let me go. I walked to the new house again. Curtis wasn't there, probably throwing away the straw beds.

I took another look around the house. I went to the rooms on the right, the room I haven't seen yet.

When I opened the farthest right door I was greeted by a small storage room, it looked to be for firewood and other materials, like furs. I walked out and went to the other one.

This was another storage room, it had pegs on top of the room and looked to be for smoking meats or made for hanging furs for drying.

I heard Curtis slither into the main room. He had a huge bundle of hay tied to his back. "Your back? Did you take a bath?" He asked me.

"I did, is that the new bedding?" I asked him.

"Yes it is, I'll go set it up. There's a banquet being held tonight, would you like to go?" Curtis asked me.

"Sure, that sounds fun!" I replied to Curtis "When do you think the sun will set?"

"In about 2-3 hours by the looks of it, would you like me to set up the main bedroom so you can take a nap until then?" He asked once again.

"Yes please," I said. Curtis went upstairs and set up the new hay bed I'll have to buy some furniture soon...

Curtis paid some furs on the hay as well, making a temporary bed for us. I laid down in the middle and let Curtis wrap around me in his beast form.

TIME SKIP

I woke up to Curtis shaking me awake "It's time to get up," he said quietly. I stretched and fixed my hair, it was a bit above my shoulders.

"Damn it, I need to cut my hair..." I murmured to myself.

"I'll cut it for you tomorrow, the same length as it was when we first met?" he asked me.

"Yes, thanks for offering let's do it in the morning, when is the banquet happening?" I asked him.

"It will start in about an hour, I woke you up so you could prepare," he told me.