" Preciate it, but nah ma'am he don't need it." Key said as he gave it to her anyways.

" You want some money sweetheart?" The lady asked causing A'Kyrie to look at her shyly and nod his head.

" Here you go baby. But whatever you want with it ok?" She said as she put the money in AK's hand that was held out.

I shook my head, " Whatchu suppose to say papa?"

" Shukran lak."

" Now, in English."

" Tank you." He smiled showing off his dimple.

" You welcome baby. Withcha smart adorable self." The lady smiled waving at AK as she walked out causing him to wave back.

" You can get off of me she gone now withcho faking ass." Key said pushing AK off of him.

A'Kyrie smirked while putting up his middle finger at Key causing my mouth to drop.

" Papa who taught you dat!" I asked in a serious tone causing him to quickly point at Key.

" Fuck you snitching fa? You scared you gone get in trouble or some? I told you not to do that shit in front of ya mama." Key said smacking his hand down causing A'Kyrie to laugh.

" You know what, I'm not even gone say nun. Cause when he start going to school I'ma have em call you, not me." I said shaking my head knowing he gone be bad as fuck.

" Y'all done finishing working y'all problems out? Cause we got a flight to catch." Key said ignoring me as he look at his phone to check the time.

" Yeah, it wasn't a problem. Just me overthinking like always." I said.

" You guys leaving? Where to?" Muhammad asked.

" Atlanta, but we'll be back in a few days hopefully." I said causing him to nod his head.

" Take some snacks to go. Whatever you guys want." Muhammad said.

" Thank you, but I'm fine. I'll let AK pick out some chips or something." I said reaching for him as I grabbed him off the counter putting him down.

" Shiddd, don't mind if I do! I need some backwoods." Key said as he turned around grabbing an unopened box of Russian Cream backwoods.

" No! Just dem! You, you pay!" Muhammad said to Key.

" Fuck typa shit is dat? I've known you longer than both of dem." Key frowned.

" I like dem more. Now! Move! Get from behind my counter." Muhammad said pushing Key from behind the counter.

" Muhammad he got some chips and some juice." I said causing him to nod his head.

" $36.40" Muhammad said to Key.

" Aye gangsta let me hold $16. Ian got no cash on me right now. I'll give it back." He said to AK causing him to frown and mean mug him.

" Now you know how he is with money. Quit playing with him, and use yo card." I said with a straight face.

" All the shit I do fa you, and you can't lend me $16. Dat shit crazy my boy!" Key said shaking his head laughing as he took out his card.

" My baby don't give a fuck about nun of dat. Tell him papa. Say nun." I said trying to get him to repeat me.

" Nun." He said with he tilted as he looked up at Key.

" Ight, remember she can't save you when you by yo self." Key took card out of the machine as his receipt printed.

" Bye bye A'Kyrie." Muhammad waved.

" We don't like fa him to say bye. We say see you later instead." I said to Muhammad.