Ch. 13

The Next Day..

Cali's POV

                                        Swipe

Swipe

Liked by Ashwitdatcash, YoungDolph, MiagoM.I.A, and 785,727 others

TheCalicartier: Mom first, bad bitch right after😏!

- View All 24,365 Comments -

I closed outta Instagram, and turned my attention back to Ashley.

" I'm sorry dat happened. I know you was really looking forward to last night. How about we go jump his high yellow ass!" Ash said to me as she pushed A'Kyrie in the baby swing.

Before Bezel woke up I got to go get A'Kyrie. Ashley told me she had took him to the park by her house, so they could play.

" Girl, it's fine. I just wanna spend my day with you and AK to get my mind off of it." I said truthfully.

" Well, how about we go do a lil retail therapy, get takeout, and invite the rest of the girls to have movie night over Kenn's house." Ash suggested.

" I'm down with that. What bout you?" I asked looking at A'Kyrie causing him talk in baby gibberish like he had an attitude.

" I think he said hell nah. Ion think he don't wanna leave this damn park." Ashley laughed.

I picked him up outta the swings, " Well, that's too damn bad. Cause we going anyways."

We walked back to my truck, and I put him in his car seat. He started catching an attitude with me.

" Bababmmhgkkgi!" He yelled.

" Who the fuck you think you talking?"

" Shhbabahjkyjk!" AK said pointing at me.

" Oooh, bitch he snapping on yo ass!" Ash said laughing.

" A'Kyrie. Don't fucking play with me. You know I'll pop yo lil ass back hea. Now, calm yo ass down, and let me buckle you in." I said laughing.

He sighed and just mean mugged me the whole time I finished buckling him in.