Chapter 3

Akhil

She didn't ringed me yet. I am hell worried of how will she react to the message she is about to receive. Swati has no idea that I told her about it. If she gets to know this, she is gonna kill me for sure. I don't want 35 pieces of my body as well; cause even she is obsessed with criminal series. She is rich as well, so she can easily afford two fridges in a single go. She indeed is my girlfriend, and we have been dating since two years now, and we both love each other to the dearest, but still, if she gets to know about it, and also the very fact that I told about this to Aashvi but not her, she is going to be really upset. She either way is jealous of Aashvi, and feels insecure cause she believes that Aashvi is way more beautiful than her, which is, certainly somewhat true, but she needs to be more trustworthy. Aashvi is, definitely the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, Cream hair, hazel eyes, and an oval face. She is gorgeous. And the very fact that Swati is jealous, is accepted. Aashvi is a bit careless, and she really is very hard to go, no one can ever trigger her heart so easily, they need to work really hard. And this fact is actually scaring the shit out of me. Every second of this day is ticking straight through my skin. How on earth is she gonna react is a big question mark. I told her that the pen drive contains a surprise for her; Which is true. And I tried really hard to sound excited over the call, which I certainly was, but I was nervous as well. It took me three rings to pick up her call and practice being excited for her to see the video clip, when in reality, I was hell nervous.

.

.

.

So people, what do ya think?

what kind of message is Aashvi going to recieve?, how will she react?

lemme make one thing real fucking clear------ Akhil is NOT going to propose Aashvi any time soon as he actually is madly in love with Swati, Aashvi's bff.

Aashvi is the one who patched up Akhil and Swati, cause they both used to crush on each other really hard and muddle up Aashvi's head.

so, go on and keep guessing the very thing Akhil wants to convey to Aashvi.