Chapter XXV

When the sun started to arise, the sad bunny had woken up already. He wants to admire his wife's face even before he wakes up and leave their home for a whole day.

It's been his routine for the passed weeks. Having only the chance to see his wife in the morning when he is sleeping peacefully.

He would usually look at the sleeping CEO with overflowing love, admiration and blissfulness, but in line with these he would also look at him with sad and longing eyes.

And currently he is looking at the sleeping male with those mixed emotions. The only difference now is that aside from sadness and longing, he is also feeling fear deep within his heart.

Fear, that his wife would again start ignoring and treating him like nothing because he made him embarrassed for his ignorance and stupidness not only in front of his employees, but also in front of his business partner.

Right after he woke up, he had realized that what he did was wrong. He shouldn't act like that in a public place, specially a company, where in there were lots of professional people.

And he now understand why his wife had denied him and got mad at him. Because the CEO was just trying to avoid further embarrassment that was caused by him.

Jeongguk being the understanding husband wanted to apologise and make it up to Tae for his mistakes. Never thinking that like him, Tae should also apologize to him because he also hurt him.

After an hour the sleeping male starting to show a sign of waking up. And the bunny immediately scrambled a little bit away from his wife. Afraid to get scolded again.

"Uhmm k-koo mworning...wifey...." The anxious bunny greet his wife hesitantly with a little smile.

Taehyung upon hearing his husband's voice adjusted his squinted eyes towards the bunny's direction, but not a minute later he shifted his gaze away from the younger. And proceed to leave the bed, not even bothering to reply to his husband's greeting.

His lack of response made the small smile from the bunny's face fell. He concluded that his wife is still angry, so he should ready himself for the worst.

He then made up their bed, as he waits for the older to come out of the bathroom.

"Wifey? W-what do you want fwor bweakfast?" He again tried to start a conversation, once he saw his wife coming out of the bathroom.

But Teahyung acts like he didn't hear anything and proceed to walk out of their bedroom. And Jeongguk follows him immediately, stumbling in the process.

"Wifey! Waittty... Wifey pwease dwon't be mwad at Gukkie... gukkie sowwy..." The bunny pleads hopefully, as he held his wife's arm to stop him from descending the stairs.

"Jeongguk please don't talk to me yet. I promise I will talk to you later. But not now please" A frustrated reply from the older, as he tried to free his arm from his husband's hold.

"B-but I mwiss you wifey... gukkie wanna twalk with wifey... Gukkie wan to say sowwy." Jeongguk insisted and held his wife's arm tighter. Not wanting to let go.

"I said we'll talk later! So let go of me, Jeongguk!" His wife yelled angrily. Running out of patience already. He is struggling really hard to get rid of the younger's strong hold.

"No!.... Gukkie wanna twalk with wife-AHHH"

Teahyung widened his eyes and stood frozen on his spot when he saw his husband fell on the stairs because he used a lot of force to get away from him that he didn't realized that he accidentally pushed the younger hard.

"JEONGGUK!" he screamed loudly when he came back to his senses. Big fat tears automatically falling from his eyes, as he ran downstairs as fast as he can.

"Jeongguk?! Baby! Omyghad!... Look at me darling! Where does it hurts baby?...tell wifey please....I'm s-sorry ohghad" the crying male said as he gentle and carefully laid his husband's bleeding head on his lap.

"Bun! please talk if you can you hear me baby... Gukkie... p-please I beg y-you... I'm s-sorry" Taehyung sob hard and continue to cry loudly. His heart thumping loudly and hurting so bad seeing his husband's bloody face.

"W-wifey?....d-dwon cwy.." the barely unconscious mumbled lowly. Trying his hard to stay awake to not worry his wife.

"Ohghad! Baby thank God! Please stay awake for wifey ok? Don't close your eyes my darling. I'm gonna call for help ok?" Tae answered hurriedly, as he dialed for ambulance.

"Help is coming my love. Just please stay awake. Wifey is hear." Taehyung whispered softly, and placed gentle kisses on the bunny's face. Cradling his  head carefully.

__________________________________________

Teahyung is now pacing back and forth outside the operating room. Tears never stopping from rolling down his cheeks, worried sick for his husband's well being.

And he also never stopped from blaming himself for the incident. He wants to hurt himself so badly for his wrong doings but he couldn't do it for now for a certain reason.

"Please be okay, my love...." He muttered while sobbing pitifully.

It's been an hour since Jeongguk was brought inside the operating room, yet there's still no doctor coming out from the same room to inform him about his husband's well being. This only made him more anxious and worried to death.

He is so deep in his thoughts and regret that he failed to hear the rushed footsteps coming close to him.

And he also falied to see the incoming slap that landed on his cheek hardly.

"What th---mom?" He was already ready to lash out to whoever dared to slap him when he saw his angry mother and father standing in front of him.

"How can you do this Teahyung!"  Jin yelled loudly in anger. Which scared Taehyung because it is his first time seeing his mother this angry.

"I-Im so s-sorry mom" the only thing Taehyung could mumble as he fell on his knees, crying heavily.