Chapter 40 - A Real Princess

Start from the beginning

She looked at the Duke with a mix of relief and confusion, tears still glistening on her cheeks.

The tears which fell like an untimely rain shower, regardless of how she felt inside, heavily ran through her cheeks, fell down, and drenched her neckline.

"Heuk...heuk"

Noah wrap her arm toward aria gently and then His hands wrapped around the cheeks which were moistened by tears.

The body temperature of the large palm, which her entire face gets into it, felt hot. His hand that wiped away the tears which were still flowing down was careful.

"Don't cry. I hate when I see you crying. It breaks... My heart... "

As Noah said this, as he was staring at her... There was another trail of her tears, on face...

She breathes in, trying to control... Her tears... And her mouth... Made a strange sound...

Her eyes... The color of a rabbit... And her cheeks... Boomed and puffy... As she was trying to hold her breath... And then she looked, at Noah...

"Daddy..."

She had, called him what he didn't expect to hear...

"Yes, my daughter? "

"Dad..!!" aria hugged him tightly as if shes back when she was child as if she forget that she's adult inside she cried like a baby.

"Daddy you didn't Abandoned me right you love me right!"aria shouted while crying and hugging noah tightly

"Of course...for the moment i saw you i can't stop thinking about you and never stopped loving you even your not my daugther i will always love you my aria my Daughter "

"I love you so much that i could sacrifice my life just you to be happy..."

"Heuk..."

"Stop crying i feel really bad when you cry"

"Haha...these are the tears of joy!"

"..."

Aria tilt her head and looked to noah her father

"Promise me dad you will not dissapear and don't get sick..." she said

"I promise.....i love you my daughter"

"I love you too dad i really do love you!!" aria said and hug tightly noah

**

""Are you really the Gods' descendants...? That's why we keep regressing..."

Her question...

Noah... Couldn't answer her...

"Dad... Do you promise me...? You'll... Never disappear from my side... You'll never... Leave me...?"

Her voice was soft and she had been crying for quite some time...

Noah, looked at her, softly... And he looked at her, with determination in his eyes...

" I promise, i will not dissapear by your side i will never leave you i will end this Regressor.."

"Daddy..."

"Can you tell me about your regression?" noah asked and then aria flinch to those words she not ready to talk about that that but then she changed the situation

"Ah... How did you meet mom?" Aria had asked....

Noah, was very hesitant in answering...

And then, he said...

"Ah... It's complicated to say..."

Noah blushed, as he said this... His eyes, looked down...As if he was thinking He said... "Love..." With a loving, smile... As he remembered... Lariet...

She was happy. She found her real family... Even if the hard times... She still a child... Who needed love... And affection...

"Aria... Do I build you a big house... Or a child house?"

Her eyes light up...

"I'm no longer a child..."

""You are still a child... I want you to experience being a child, that's why I will work hard for the Valentine family... I want you to be happy..."

"Dad... Am happy with you... I don't need money, power or authority, I just want to be with my real family..."

"And you don't have to worry, about the Valentine family...becoming powerful... The Valentine family... Is already powerful... In comparison to the other four families..."

Aria looked at him with a smile. A soft smile.

Noah look down and smiled too. Like an understanding father would...

"... Dad, want to play with me... After I recovered?"

She still had a soft voice...

" Of course if you want to we are gonna play everyday" Noah's words... Made her tears fall... A single tear, fell down her face...

"Eh... Are you crying again??" He looked at the little girl... Her voice is just... A mere whisper now...

"Haha, just this is my first time to have a real family this is my first time that someone will play with me...so I'm so happy"

She giggled. This is her first time where she had a real family. She now had a family of her own. She was happy...

Noah... Was rubbing her tears... He was her father...

Noah smiled... Looking at her. She nodded and then she wiped her face... He looked down... Aria felt very safe...

" Let's, play... Alright?"

"Hehe yes dad!"

her wound starting disappear a broken heart starting to heal her tragic past memories starting to blur she want to change her sad memories to happy memories

A cold hearted child became normal a again...the two regressor decide to be happy in this life...and end the regressor.

{Continue}