nine

♡Yasmine pov♡

A day before school

I've been staying at dayvon or one of my friends houses. This weekend went by fast, dioni wanted to hang out so bad today. She acting like today not sunday, and people don't gotta plan what to wear for tomorrow.

Me and dioni was otp together.

Yaz

What di

Ik I said I just want you and me to hangout but you won't mind if dayvon come right?

No I won't

Why ask that?

Wellllll bc he giving me a ride to yo place

She said showing dayvon driving.

Ok lemme know when yll get here

Ight we finna pull up in a couple of minutes

Ight

I hung up and went to my closet to pick out a outfit for school tomorrow.

I heard my phone vibrate so I went to go see what it was. It was di, she texted they was at the door. I already did my morning routine, I look in the mirror and thought i should change but i just shrugged my shoulders. I walked out to the living to see sinsiter and a baby sitting on the couch, and my aunt going to open up the door.

"Oh hey guys yasmine ain't tell me she invited you guess over today" aunt paris send letting them walk through, "Oh really she didn't" Dioni said looking at me in fake disappointment. "Shut up di" I said rolling my eyes, "Yaz that is no way talk to yo friends" She said coming over to me and lightly slammed my arm. "Ow" I said rubbing my arm, "Shut up ian even hit you dat hard" She said going to sit down on a stool.

"I see you back to where that chain now" dayvon said walking over to me then giving me a kiss, "You really think ima leave dis chain in my car all day and night" I said. "Nah" he said, I heard sin let out a low chuckle but I wasn't gonna give it that much into it.

"Yll ready for school tomorrow?" Sunt paris asked us, "Sure I guess" Dioni said. "If I get to walk across that stage then I'm good" day said hugging me from behind. "What about you sin?" Aunt paris asked him, "Ion really care fr" sin said. "And you yaz?" She said looking at me, "Like day said as long as I get to walk across dat stage I'm good" I said.

"Oh and tomorrow sin gonna ride with you to school" She said, "But I gotta pick up di and shawn tomorrow" I said whining cause ian like yhe idea.

"You acting like it's gonna make you late to pick them up" She said, "You know di don't wake up on time" I said making di look at me like I lost my damn mind. "Di you know it's true so don't look at me like dat" I said rolling my eyes. After chatting with my aunt for a while me, di and day went to the park.

After the park back at yaz place

We came back to my place and hung out some more, then day and di left. After they let I got in the shower and got ready for bed, I had in a tupac shirt and grey shorts. I walked out to the kitchen to make me sum to eat cause a bitch was hungry.