four

♡Yazzy pov♡

Today was sin birthday and I asked Paris to buy sin a big white-ish teddy bear, and a chain with a picture of us in it, and I asked Paris to get me ready so I can make a video for bubba and then call him. Then auntie paris and uncle blu taking me to the movies.

(The outfit)

Auntie paris finished my hairs and got her phone to record. She said she started recording then I started talking.

"Hey bubba, I hope your doing well. I'm making this video you can play it when you miss me or feel any other emotion. I miss you and I love you" I said blowing a kiss to the camera.

Auntie paris stopped recording and she had tears in her eyes, "awww yazzy that was so sweet" she said. Then she sent the video to uncle notti and texted him to send the video to sin iPad. "You ready to call bubba?" She asked me, "yea" I said sitting down on my bed.

She called sin and we was waiting, sin picked up now we were just waiting for the call to connect. Sin face popped up and the screen, with a slight mug on his face. "Don't mean mug ya aunt like dat, or we gonna wreck when whenever I see you" She said laughing at the end.

"Where yazzy?" He said, "she right here" auntie said then handing me her phone. "Hey bubba happy birthday" I said with a big smile on my face. "Thank you yazzy" he said with the same smile I had, "how is you birthday going?" I said. "It's ok but not as much fun without you here with me" sin said.

"It's ok bubba we will see each other soon" I said, "Sin come open up your presents" I heard uncle notti say. Sin got up from where he was and went to open his presents, he set up the iPad so I can see to.

Bubba had new action figure and some toy cars, then he got to my present. "That's from yazzy sin" uncle notti said pointing to the big bear and jewelry box. "Thank you yazzy" he said while hugging the bear, the uncle notti opened the jewelry box for sin revealing the chain with a picture of us on it. Then notti told him to check what he sent him.

(The teddy paris bought for yazzy to give to sin)

Sin came back to the iPad and went to see what his dad sent him. Sin seen the video and played it, "thank you yazzy I love you" he said. "Love you too sin but I got to go auntie paris and uncle blu taking me to the movies" I said, "ok" he said but before he hung up I said one more thing. "Play the video when you miss me or when you feel and other emotion" I said the blew a kiss and the camera. "Bye yazzy" he said, "bye bubba" I said then he hung up.

I gave auntie back her phone then me auntie and uncle went to the movies.