Emergency!

* As everyone slowly came to a halt in front of Eddie's trailer, you smiled remembering all the memories. The times when you would steal food out of the fridge and when Eddie would catch you, and you would deny just because you felt bad. You remembered the movie nights and Eddie having an obsession over the way you made popcorn. And you remembered the passionate kisses that were shared between you and Eddie in that trailer. You were taken out of your thoughts by Eddie grasping onto your hand, helping you off the bike. You grinned and quickly kissed Eddie's cheek making him blush. Steve immediately walked over to you and smoothly started walking you inside the trailer, and away from Eddie*
Robin: That's gotta be a Guinness World Record. Most miles traveled inter-dimensionally.
Steve: Just inhaled a bunch of that crap. * He said coughing *
Y/n: It's stuck in my throat.
* Eddie rushed in front of you and opened the door for you. You smiled and said*
Y/n: Still a gentleman?
Eddie: Always~
* You felt your cheeks flush a little as you walked inside. Your eyes immediately darted to the ceiling to see a gaping, red hole. It was a gate*
Steve: Goddamn.
Y/n: T-This is where Chrissy died. Like, exactly where she died.
Nancy: I think there's something in there.
* A few moments later something started poking at the gate from the other side*
Eddie: What the hell is that?
* The gate suddenly opened as a wooden stick was revealed. Your breath quickened as you walked toward the gate. Everyone looked up and into the gate to see... Dustin, Lucas, Max, and Erica? Dustin laughed and waved saying*
Dustin: Hi there.
Steve: Hi.
Y/n: Hi..
* It looked so unsettling. You could see Dustin, but he was upside down. In fact everything on the other side of the gate was upside down*
Robin: Holy shit, this is trippy.
* Dustin laughed even louder as he said*
Dustin: Bada-bada-boom!
* After a few minutes of talking Lucas dragged in a mattress so that you and everyone else could land without getting a concussion. Dustin was making a rope made of bed sheets to help hoist everyone up. And Max was helping Lucas. The mattress had stains on it... Yellow stains. You giggled and watched as Eddie's eyes darted to everyone with a panicked expression on his face. His eyes met yours as he said*
Eddie: Those stains are, uh... I dunno what those stains are.
Robin: Mmm.
Y/n: Do you not remember?
Eddie: What?
Y/n: The time you told me that when you were little you used to get so scared and you would pee on-
Eddie: Shh! Y/n, don't humiliate me!
* You giggled and pulled him into a hug*
Y/n: I'm sorry. * You mumbled*
Eddie: It's okay... But don't you dare try and do that again. I told you that and you only.
Y/n: I make no promises, Munson~
Eddie: Oh really?
Steve: Alright enough with the flirting, I have a headache. * He said groaning *
Eddie: Nah, I'm good.
* You smacked Eddie's shoulder making his grin disappear*
Y/n: Sorry Steve, do you want me to run down to the pharmacy and buy you some ibuprofen? * You said sarcastically*
Steve: I hate you.
Y/n: You love me.
Steve: Okay yeah I do... But seriously my head hurts.
Y/n: Alright, we'll dial it down.
Steve: Thank you Y/n.
Y/n: Yep.
* Dustin then finished making his rope and carried it onto the mattress, holding it by an end*
Dustin: Not quite sure how these physics work. But, uh... Here goes nothing.
* Dustin tossed the rope through the gate making you jump in surprise*
Dustin: There we go. And if my theory is correct.
* Dustin let go of the rope and smiled. It was truly crazy*
Dustin: Huh. Abracadabra.
Max: Holy shit.
Dustin: All right, pull on it! See if it holds!
* You nodded your head at the others and grabbed a hold of the rope and tugged it down. To your surprise the rope held well and didn't fall*
Erica: This is the craziest shit I've ever seen in my life. And I've seen some crazy shit.
* Dustin high five'd Erica as you let go of the rope and Robin held it*
Robin: Guess I'm the Guinea pig. * She said climbing the rope*
Dustin: Alright let's clear the landing pad.
* They moved off the mattress as Robin got closer to the gate. As Robin entered she flipped upside down and onto the mattress*
Robin: Oh my god... Oh, thank god, I'm not dead. That was fun.
* Dustin helped Robin off the mattress as Eddie looked at you and then the gate. You picked up what he was putting down and said*
Y/n: Alright, fine.
* You held the rope in your hands as you tried to get a firm grip. Once you we're sure you wouldn't fall you started hoisting yourself up. Once you we're almost at the gate you took a deep breath and quickly climbed up the rope and through the gate, falling onto the mattress*
Y/n: Woah, that was weird. * You said wide eyed in surprise*
* Robin and Dustin helped you off the mattress as Steve, Nancy and Eddie were all figuring out who would go next. They didn't speak, they just looked at each other and nodded their heads. It ended up being Eddie.
Eddie: Alright, fine I'll go.
* Eddie climbed the rope, sticking his tongue slightly. You smiled as his body flipped upside down and onto the mattress*
Y/n: That was amazing.
Eddie: That was fun, shit!
* You held out your hand and Eddie took it. You helped Eddie off the mattress and onto his feet. He grinned and tightened his grip on your hand. You smiled back and winked at him before looking back to the gate. You saw Steve shaking Nancy's shoulders, her eyes were white and they were flinching ever so slightly*
Steve: Nancy. Hey! Stay with me, Nance. Nancy! Hey! Nancy, wake up. Wake! Up! Nancy!
Max: Vecna.
* Dustin, Lucas and Max immediately rushed to Eddie's room. You and Eddie followed and saw that they were looking for music. You rushed to Eddie's closet to find his music tapes as he followed you, helping you look*
Steve: Nancy, just stay with me. Stay with me, okay? Whatever you guys are doing, hurry up!
* Erica rushed into room saying*
Erica: Steve says you need to hurry!
Dustin: Yeah? No shit!
Y/n: Guys hurry! This is an emergency! Life or death!
Max: We're trying. We can't find anything. * She said yelling at Erica*
Robin: I mean seriously what is all this shit?
Eddie: What are you even looking for? * He said walked toward Robin*
Robin: Madonna, Blondie, Bowie, Beatles? Music! We need music!
Eddie: This is music! * He said taking the music tape out of Robin's hand*
* Next thing you knew you were in the living room looking at the gate. Nancy suddenly gasped and fell to the ground*
Steve: Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. It's okay. It's okay. It's okay. It's okay... I'm here. I'm right here.
* A wave of relief passed over you as you saw Nancy out of the trance. She was safe!*

A/n: Thank you for reading, also sorry about the slow updates I've been busy with school and updating at 10 pm is not fun because writing these chapters take's like 2 hours if it's over 1,500 words. I hope you enjoyed, goodbye.