Patrick?

Eddie: I am thank you very much for saying that!
Y/n: Whatever...
Eddie: Do you want the rest of the bowl?
Y/n: Oh- sure thank you.
Eddie: Of course.
* Eddie handed you the bowl of SpaghettiO's and gave you a weak smile*
Y/n: You sure?
Eddie: Yeah I'm full...
Y/n: Thanks!
Eddie: Let's head back...
Y/n: Okay.
* You took a final spoon full of SpaghettiO's and placed the bowl back down on the table. Eddie grabbed your hand gently and dragged you out of the house. It was a peaceful walk back to the warehouse although you had to stay in the woods to avoid being seen. Once you got back you realized Eddie still had the SpaghettiO's can in his hand*
Y/n: Why do you still have the can?
Eddie: Here...
* Eddie quickly placed it on the ground and sat on a chair. He started throwing metal chips into the can*
Eddie: Wanna try?
Y/n: Sure, scoot over.
* Eddie slid as far as he could to one of the sides of the chair so that you had enough room to sit down. You sat down next to him and grabbed a few metal chips from his hands. You swung your hand forward releasing the metal chip from your grasp. It landed in the can successfully*
Eddie: Good job!
* Both of you played for awhile until Eddie heard a car approach the building. He quickly stood up from the chair and crawled over to the window. He peaked through the window to see Jason's car pulling up*
Eddie: Shit, shit.
Y/n: What's wrong Eddie?
Eddie: Jason and his "group" pulled up...
Y/n: Shit!
* Eddie moved to another window to get a better view of the group meanwhile you took the unoccupied window he left. You quickly gazed over to Eddie to see him turn on his walkie*
Eddie: Hey, Dustin. You there? It's Eddie... You remember me, right!? Hey, uh- if anyone's there, I really think I might be in a bit of trouble here. Okay? Wheeler? Anybody!? * He said hitting the walkie*
Y/n: Eddie...
Eddie: Shit!
* Eddie quickly crawled over to you and wrapped his arms around you*
Y/n: Hey... We're fine, they won't find us.
Eddie: They'll find us. This is a pretty big building there is no way they could miss it!
Y/n: Calm down, if they find us we'll escape. We can go to my place.
Eddie: Okay... * He said sighing in relief*
* Eddie relaxed in your arms and placed his head on your shoulder*
Eddie: Thank you...
Y/n: Stop thanking me for saying such simple words.
* Eddie didn't respond, he just sat there in your arms taking deep breaths*

( 2 hours later )

* Eddie was at it again trying to reach Dustin through his walkie*
Eddie: Dustin? Please. Are... Are you there?
Y/n: Eddie just stop. He won't respond.
~ ~ ~
Eddie: Never mind.
* Eddie turned off the walkie and ran over to the boat. He pulled the tarp off and motioned for you to go in*
Y/n: Eddie.
Eddie: Go!
* You obeyed and crawled in the boat. He followed shortly after and untied the rope that was keeping the boat tied to the dock. He grabbed a paddle and started paddling off into Lover's Lake*
Y/n: Are you sure this will work?
Eddie: No, but it's our only chance...
* You sighed and placed your legs in your arms, hugging them to your chest. All the sudden you heard*
Jason: Hey, freak! Where do you think you're going?
Eddie: Shit!
* Eddie quickly made his way to the end of the boat and yanked on the wire of the engine trying to get it to turn on*
Eddie: Come on! Just come on...
Jason: You scared of some water? Let's go!
Y/n: Piss off Jason!
Jason: You wanna go girly girl!?
Y/n: Oh fuck you!
Eddie: You. Piece. Of. Shit! Come on. You gotta help me out here, man! Come on. Come on, you piece of shit!
Y/n: Eddie hurry it up!
Eddie: I'm trying! Come on! Goddamn it!
* Eddie smacked the engine and said*
Eddie: Nope? Okay. All right. Okay...
Y/n: Eddie!? There getting closer!
* Eddie grabbed the paddle and started paddling faster and faster through the water trying his best to get away from Jason and Patrick*
Eddie: Shit, shit.
* You looked back to see Patrick had stopped dead in his tracks looking scared. Eddie gave up on paddling and started waving the paddle at Jason*
Eddie: Hey! Stay back! Stay back!
Y/n: Fuck off!
Eddie: Stay back!
Jason: Come on Patrick! We almost have them! Hey, Patrick... Patrick! Patrick!?
* Patrick then submerged under the water*
Jason: W-What... Patrick? Hey, Patrick! * He repeated his sentence again but with more worry in his tone*
* Patrick then flew out of the water and hung in the air just like Chrissy. Because of the sudden impact both you and Eddie fell into the water. After you swam back up you could see the horrifying sight. Patrick's bones were braking out of place. Limbs twisted, jaw broken. And finally his eyes gone... As his eyes popped out of there sockets and turned into mush as the body fell into the water*

A/n: Short chapter I apologize. I'll make a longer one soon. I hope you enjoyed. Good bye!