yea

Shrek and Lord Farquad started dating 800 yrs ago . CRAZY right ?? It all started when Shrek crashed the wedding . Whats funny is that Fiona thought he wanted her . hell no . Shrek wanted Farquad . Shrek did feel a lil bad tho cuz fiona turned emo afterwards . It wasnt even the good emo either xp . Silly lil fiona right ?? Well fast forward 18 months ago . Shrek go pregonte o-o . Lord Farquad and Shrek were so happy !! They said if it was a girl theyd call her Bella Swan, but if it was a boy they would call him Ben the Talking Dog ( tho ppl said that he'd kill his parents becuz of that name o-o ) . ppl are so silly teehee . Fast foward to now, shrek has been pregagnate for 18 months . Lord Farquad was at his job ( he works at a strip club ) and gets a call from shrek . " bbg my water just brokeded " said shrek . Lord Farquad took his short stubby legs and ran as fast as he could to the hospital . Hes been training to become a daddy by gaurding domes so he was ready . He found Shreks room and sat in a chair next to his bed, the the process begun . fast forward again like 64 hrs and finally EMO SCENE BEN SHAPIRO POPS OUT OF SHREK . He immediately said he first words which were " rawr XD " . OMG ANOTHER BABY POPPED OUT AND OMG HES UGLY . WAIT IS THAT DREAM ?!?! He came out sing Mask Sus Remix . Lord Farquad was furious cua that ugly ass baby was NOT his . He askes SHrek who hes been sleeping w/ and shrek finally admitted to sleeping w/ Rumpelstiltskin and Shane Dawson TOGETHER . Lord Farquad got so angry that he killed Shrek, Rumpelstiltskin, Dream, and Shane Dawson, leaving Emo Scene Ben Shapiro and him . Lod Farquad raises Emo Scene Ben Shapiro by himself even thru his " I wanna kill my mom, I wanna kill my dad, I wanna kill my grandma " phase ( even tho he doesnt have a mom ) and finally see him get married and have kids named Eric Cartman and Hisoka w/ Ryan Reynolds . He also supported Ben thru his transition from female to male ( yes Emo Scene Ben Shapiro is trans ftm AND gay . double homocide ik 💀💀 ) . Finally Lord Farquad found someone else . His name is Sangwoo, apparently Sangwoo also killed his last lover, Obama, because he also cheated on him, but w/ Donald Trump and Joe Biden . Well they got married and they kill ppl for fun together . So theyre like happy together ig ( i think its a lil toxic but u do u ig ) . Ig they lived happily ever after and like the end bbg .