potato pizza

Potato pizza
Difficulty medium
Vegetarian
Source: youtuber Thursday night pizza

So while I was working with the pieces of grease that later became dysfunctional pangea and Italy in other countries I found myself traveling not only through time but through the outskirts of little Italy in the modern day severe. I looked at every single video on every single stall not many people could give me what I truly desire. Which was an elaborate potato pizza now this one doesn't have that Italian touch it is more of an immigration story but I desired it and it's hit the spot perfectly. I was going through my vegetarian phase you see and so not a lot of pepperoni a pelzoni or even write a 2 week at handle me. This recipe is dedicated to the Greek goddess Aphrodite I would love to give it to a saina but estana unfortunately had sworn off gluten. That is a spite on her honor for how she's been treating me in my cousins. Mainly my cousins from the K and I to pant the on. Now this insult has described into my book and Grimaud for all of you to see for centuries. I want to be very clear here as the great God of cooking that you know. Well I do borrow recipes and my bola take care of many things for me even that of wine when we visit Dionysus. I am not in Harbor their hated man. And these recipes well when you have me in the kitchen or bless them upon my name because the most tasteful food you can imagine that was supplied your stomach for many feasts and many days of hunger. In general.... There meant to be cooked by humans and experienced that such emotion.

Start by taking several potatoes I would suggest those that are smaller than those that are elongated or large and shaving them to the brim until they are skinned and baby bottom. You don't have to soak them or put them in anything that would get rid of the sturge but they just make sure they are skinned perfectly they can even be a little messley done so. Reminder we are looking for those that are perfectly skinned potatoes rather than anything you would use to create tater tots French fries or  Hash Browns these are going on a pizza g** d*** it.

Is take 4 tablespoons of kosher salt and 3 cups of wate.  A little less salt can create a more reggae flair but that requires a lot of spices that are necessarily bound to this recipe. Make sure your slices will not papers and are extremely thin to the degree where you can hold up between 2 fingers easily. You want multiple slices to soak into this water tablespooned mixture.  I suggest a whole sack of potatoes and whenever you don't use here you can use for other recipes in the book or general just potato skillets.

Now soak those bad boys. Joke them for 30 to 60 minutes make sure you time at sweetheart.  Soak and drive them on a paper towel. Make sure you get all the extra starch off though I usually like to skip the step of soak you them in salt and others just like to lay it on with water and a skillet but that usually takes a long time with the brush.

Then taking fresh onion rosemary and lots and lots of Olive oil toss the potatoes into a lightly gented Is mixture of a little waterweight.  Also salt and optionally Cayenne but that is usually not the type of pizza people prefer to make.

Now take your dough and drizzle it and nice long Olive oil. Usually all of oil was a more panted taste works best for this but reminder we are going Italian so as much garlic and Olive oil that you can put in the batter or just around it with frosted flakes or the freckles of the spices that really works try to treat it like any other pizza but I'd like to spice up my pizza do as I'm making it because I'm a little fashioned like that and I may as well live in the 1940s.
Then you want to without adding any spices unless it's Alfredo or gindy  I was just told that's what it's called start applying the potato in different layers around the pizza like a circle. Make sure it is covered top to brim instead of what you would normally provide as cheese.

Yes I am telling you to Lear the pizza doe in these galloped potatoes. Now if you're more fanciful and properly Italian here is where you add all the extra mixtures and spices will they also go great on after the pizza especially if you're doing the buttermethod commonly found in Italian households. I would also suggest adding extra saltering this step.

Then when cooked you will have a red golden Brown or Orange ring around the pasta at the edge and it will have a nice crispy flare this is when you know your pasta is ready sorry I meant to say pizza is ready and thus you have what survived me on 3 centuries riding horseback across Italy enjoy never gets old.