Egg burgers[For Prince Harry and your mom, seriously she'd like a vegie version]

on some planets the idea of meat is unsavory. It's unconditioned and negligent. On earthen in dimension 1.c where I her by write to you, other species are less advanced to humans, and thus the primitive versions of these creatures are cared for and remembered by humanity who remains top dog. All planets have a top species even humanity has a promatove version of itself evolved by a common ancestor on their planet! Can you believe? As of writing humans still believe in evolution! Regardless regardless time for a snack!

Credit: tick rocker chilliepeppercooks

Difficulty: medium

Boil eggs in a pot over low heat for 12 to 16 minutes. Add a quarter to a teaspoon of vinegar. Place them in am ice bath.

The take out the balled frozen yokles and keep the wobbly shell

The take out the balled frozen yokles and keep the wobbly shell. then dice them manoyaise, ketchup, rock salt, vinegar bit very little and Mayo shesuan sauce or mustard. This creates a sauce you fill inside the egg to initially replace the yoke.

Now here comes the yum! Season your meat shape it into a small patty about the yolk size and grill it with extra fluids of your choice, and then place the patty inside the ball of the egg. Then serve together with spices and seasoning such as taki flakes or chili powder and bam you got a egg burger.