Chapter 5: Is he crazy?!

A S T R I D
I arrived at the Cafeteria and I found The Gang.

I directly went to them and huh no sign of Hiccup. Where could that boy be?

I sat down beside Punzie.

"So sorry if I was late!" I apologized an they nodded and continue eating their food. That was easy.

"Where have you been?" Asked Merida who's across me "Oh I was with Monique and-"

"MONIQUE?!?!" All of them asked with disbelief and that made some of students looked at us crazy.

I just nodded slowly and they calmed down

"What did she do to you?" Asked Punzie with a mix of anger in it

"Oh nothing just a friendly talk" I told them

"Friendly?" Asked Kristoff "Yeah but she's the complete opposite of Monica"

"Really?" Asked Jack "Really. She told me about her past and I felt sorry for her" I explained "We don't trust her" said Elsa "At first" added Anna

"What do you mean 'at first'?" I asked
"Well she used to stick around with Monica everyday but now I don't know why..." Explained Punzie "Well I knew her past. So that's probably why"

"Can u tell us her past?" Asked Merida. I didn't answered and now they're looking at me wide eyed and it's freaking me out! O.O?!

"Well I don't think so I can't. I don't have her permission" I explained "Okay" they replied in unison.

We were silent but I break it.

"Where's Hiccup?" I asked "Oh speaking of him. He called me this morning and he said that he's not going to school today" explained Eugene

"What?" I asked "I said he-" I cut him off "No I heard you. It's just, I don't know weird, I guess..." I said awkwardly

"Hey wanna go visit him instead?" Asked Kristoff "Sure" I replied "How about you guys?" Ia asked the rest of The Gang.

"Sure"

"Ya"

"Of course! I love to visit his ma-"

"Don't spoil!" Jack cut Anna's sentence off. I gave them a questioning look. Are they hiding something from me?

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked them "You'll see" replied Elsa.

I looked at the time and it's 12:35. Gosh I need to go now.

"Elsa, I think we need to go now" I told her "What why?" She asked "It'll be 12:50 soon and you know Mr. Blake of he gets out of control" I joked.

The Gang chuckled.

"So should we go now?" I asked her "Sure" she replied "Oh! And guys don't forget, let's meet at the the grand stadium after class!" Informed Jack

"Sure we won't forget!" I chorused as me and Elsa walked to our next class.

"Bye guys!" We bid goodbyes to our friends.

We chatted on our way and when we arrived Mr. Blake arrived at well. Me and Elsa sigh in relief. It's a good thing I brought a watch with me hehe

~•Time Skipped•~

Me and Merida head to the gym and we saw the rest of The Gang.

Doing the bracelet making of crafting and which they are called Loom Bands (Please don't judge. I'm like a fan of these kind of stuff and I have some or many at house)