Chapter 3: The Gang

A S T R I D

We arrived at the Cafeteria and people, well girls started looking at us.

Creepy

Anyways, I bought my food, along with Punzie and pay for it.

We spotted a table where Hiccup and his friends are. We sat down and ate our lunch.

It's still 12:00 PM and an hour before classes starts.

We chatted for a while until 2 people barged in.

"Hey Astrid haven't seen you since this morning" joked Elsa

"Haha you just left me there that's why" I reasoned her. She frowned and smile a bit.

"Sorry Astrid. I was just looking for my boyfriend that's why. We haven't met since August I guess" she informed me.

"I see, where is he now?" I asked her "He's at your right now"

I looked at my right and it's...
Jack?!

"You're his girlfriend?" I asked her with dis belief and while pointing at Jack which he didn't notice.

"Yup why?" She asked with concerned

"Well he tried to flirt with me when we met but luckily Hiccup stop him" I informed her.

Elsa approached to Jack and slap him in the shoulder, hard.

"Hey snowflake and ow what was that for?" He asked

"Well that's what you get for almost cheating on your girlfriend and trying to flirt with me" I told him

"I hate you sometimes" Elsa muttered to Jack.

Elsa sat beside Jack well they're like a foot apart. Jack moved closer and wrapped his arm around Elsa.

"Look I'm sorry Snowflake I won't do it again promise please give me a chance?" Jack asked with pleading eyes. Elsa faced Jack with a smile.

"Fine, I forgive you" "Yesssss!"

Jack gave butterfly kisses to Elsa and she giggled. Wow both of them are really cute.

"Um guys I'm here you know" all of us faced at that person and it was just Merida.

"Sorry Mer" I apologized "It's okay anyways how's everyone in the group?" She asked

"Fine" All of us except me said in unison.

I give them a what-do-you-mean look.

"Well we four, Punzie, Elsa and Merida are in one 'popular' group except we don't have a name" explained Hiccup

"I see sorry if I joined in" I apologized as I back up a little.

Hiccup probably noticed which he did, pulled me in by grabbing my arm.

My head in now in his shoulder, I blushed and moved my head away from his shoulder.

"We welcome you to the group" he said

"Wha-wha-wha- what?" Okay I'm a bit confused.

"I said you're welcome to the group" clarified Hiccup

"Except we're lacking one member" said Elsa

"Uh who?" I asked them.

"Hey Guuuuys!"

All.of us turned and we saw a girl with strawberry brown hair with a starnd of platinum blonde and they are put into pigtails which they're put into braids.