Lion heart (Overblot//Awakening)

Comenzar desde el principio

We cut through the air and were back at him. He was prepared this time and dodged our attacks. He attacked back too but we either dodged or blocked it. We were both at the same speed which was already incredible. We were now high in the sky. From a person on the ground's point of view, this must look like just blur of black and yellow in the sky that clash into each other.

We were about to punch him but he had the same idea, we both sent each other backward, creating some distance between us. We held our cheek where he punched us as he was growling and panting. "Already tired, kitty?"

"In your dreams! You're the one that looks like you need help."

W smirked as we detached the claws from our hands, letting them fly at our sides, we placed a finger on our lips "Is this your original way of saying you want to give us a kiss of life?~"

"H-Hah?!"

'Was that some pink we saw on his cheeks? Hm~ Okay, level up. This might work.'

"Crown!" Each claw separated itself and changed before swirling around us as our form changed too to give us more speed and flexibility.

Leona's brows furrowed

Leona's brows furrowed. We sent our crown to get him and as expected, he dodged it but then we came behind and this time we were faster than him. He blocked the first punch but then we kicked him on his side before punching his chest. That left him vulnerable as we took the opportunity to grab his hair and connect our lips. He froze in shock and our crown took advantage of the distraction to pierce and shoot the scar ink monster.

As we let go of him, the world turned bright once more.

...

Here I am once again, feeling lost in this white room~

But I breathed in as I let it go 'cause I don't know where I was now. A castle, I think.

(Do not consider after 2:47)

I didn't speak for a moment. "Would it be weird if I said I kinda understand you?"