I looked towards Tessia and Jasmine next. Tessia had managed to rescue Jasmine and now stood back to back. Several mana beasts were jumping out of the shadows and surrounding them at an alarming rate.

I could see Jasmine was putting all her weight on her right leg, as her left was still injured, with blood dripping down and pooling on the floor. I looked at Tessia, who wasn't injured but was sweating profusely. Her eyes were darting between the mana beasts, with wind coiling around her bladed staff.

My eyes then fell on Regis, who was standing in the gap between Claire and Theo, and Tessia and Jasmine. My eyes narrowed with anger as he was just standing there with his eyes closed.

"Regis! What are you doi-"

*Buzz*

My words were cut short as an amethyst portal appeared next to him. Suddenly a familiar figure with auburn hair dashed out, closing the portal behind him. A smile of relief graced my face as I saw his presence. His eyes darted around, taking in a quick analysis of the situation. His eyes fell on me, then Lilia. He grew wide-eyed and mouth agape. His expression turned from concern to anger in a flash.

Arthur looked towards Tessia and Jasmine. He god-stepped beside them and grabbed both of them by their shoulder. They both jumped in surprise until they looked at Arthur with relief. He god-stepped them both back to the middle, next to Regis.

He then let them go as he god-stepped next to Theo and Claire. Theo, Claire, and even the beasts jumped back in surprise. Arthur grabbed both of them by their shoulders and god-stepped them back to the middle.

Arthur let them both go as he turned to me. I watched as he disappeared and reappeared beside me.

"Watch out," Arthur said as he took his sword out. I moved out of the way as he lifted his sword and severed the beast's right hand that had its claw in Lilia at the wrist. "Grab her." I nodded and picked Lilia up bridal style before standing up.

Arthur placed his hand on my shoulder, and we suddenly moved to the middle in a flash of purple lightning. I felt a little nauseous from the sensation but kept myself composed. The beasts around us began to roar as they charged towards us.

I watched as Arthur gripped his sword tightly and took a few steps forward. He waved his free hand, casting a wind and ice barrier around us.

"Art!" Tess called out in concern.

"Stay inside the barrier. This way, you won't get hurt." Arthur said in a dark tone.

I watched gold and amethyst runes cover his body, and his hair turned white with gold at the tips. Raging flames covered his sword as he lifted it into the air, and we all watched intently as the beasts closed in on him. Arthur suddenly swung his sword down, and a large explosion erupted.

We all grunted from the shockwave that shook the cave as the tsunami of fire immediately engulfed the entire area around us. We couldn't see anything past the raging flames as we all gasped from the intense heat, with the wind and ice barrier held strong.

"Art!!" Tess yelled, her eyes widening in concern.

"Relax. The princess is fine." Regis said.

After a brief moment, the flames died down, and Arthur came into view, standing in the middle unscathed. We looked around and saw the ice around us had melted, and steam covered the air around us. Ash and charred bone scattered the ground, some of which were glowing hot with embers. 

Arthur took in a breath as the gold and amethyst runes faded away. He quickly turned around and walked towards us. He waved his hands, dissipating the barrier. Tess began approaching him, but he headed straight to me with his eyes locked on Lilia, whom I held in my arms.