🍋 Chapter 11: A tease

Start from the beginning

When he was finished with the wine, he plopped it down the table. Licking his lips to wipe away any drops of juice that was on him. He loosened his grip making her free from his clutches.

" Time to sleep, little bunny" He said, grabbing Maxine before she was about to attack him, lifting her up over his shoulder, facing her to his back.

"W-why you!? I'm not a bunny! what makes you think I am?!" She was surprised by the sudden action but it didn't stop her from showing her irritation towards him with her punches in his back.

" youuuuuu...you- CAT! " Maxine said, as a tint blush formed. Her response made Sebastian chuckle at her drunken expression.

He walked to their room with Maxine over his shoulder ready to rest. Plopping her down the bed and heading towards the window as he felt someone lurking around their territory but it turned out to be a harmless baby rabbit under the bushes.

A second before he looked away from her, Maxine called out to him all giddy.

" Yeah! You are right Sebby!" Maxine said in a raspy voice, cheering on him with a thumbs up. The moment Sebastian turned to her, he was utterly shocked when he saw her hold another bottle of wine.

His tail and ears popped up on edge, not expecting her to get another bottle! He saw her lovingly caress the bottle with her cheeks.

"What the?! How did you get another one?!" He yelled in annoyance, grabbing the opened wine bottle off her clutches.

"Heyyyyyyyyyy....." she teased

" Dammit, you stupid old man! Why did you give her so much wine?! You pamper her too much! She's going to die if you keep giving her too much wine!" Sebastian thought as he furiously grinded his teeth.

An aura around Sebastian darkens as he begins to curse Lezon's name under his breath. A few veins on his caramel skin begin to pop up, being enraged at him for his carelessness. The old man knew that Maxine was a wine lover and addict at heart. He knew how careless she could be around wine, since she didn't have a limit to how much she drank.

" No shit! If she was stuck in a room filled with wine, she would have drank the whole stock!" Sebastian thought 

" That's enough drinking, go rest " He said to her but she yelled "NO!" in disagreement.

Maxine narrowed her eyes in bitterness when he took away her fun juice for the second time. They both look at each other eye to eye, while Sebastian scolds her about drinking too much as it can poison her. It was pretty useless to her considering the fact she was drunk.

Sebastian stopped nagging her when he saw her petty stares, not listening to a word he was saying. He sighed and facepalmed his head in frustration.

(Google search: dog side eye)

He ducked down when he saw Maxine eyes trailing under the bed, where he found a secret stash of wine bottles. It made his eyes twitch in anger, finding out that Lezon gave her twelve bottles of wine. They were tall and thick, containing a heavy amount of wine juice.