<| Hi, Darling. I'm sooo excited to work with you today. After the photoshoot let's go on a date. Lots of love :) >3 |>

What

The

Fuck

Wait, I think I saw this name while looking for Yoongi name. I looked at the number and saw the name 'Sunshine Hobi'.

"When did I saved someone named Hobi?"

I was about to block it but didn't. Maybe he's someone I forget about. I walked to my closet and picked long sleeve, knee length dress with v cut neck. It's has light green small flowers design all over the dress. It has 18's style. I took my light green sling bag and picked dark green heels.

Then I hear calling bell and I new it's my manager. Than we both went for the photoshoot.

"You look dull. Is something wrong? Is your health ok?"

I shake my head with a forced smile.

"I'm fine. Hand me the dress I'll change." She give me red long gown.

I went inside the changing room. After I sliped inside the dress I walked back and sit on chair in front of the mirror. The lights are soo bright and the table filled with cosmetics.

"Hi, Y/N. How are you?"

My make up artist come while smiled widely. I forced a smile than she started do my make up. After half & hour later my make up down.

"Wow. Slay girl." I laughed at Luna words and we come out.

They set the cameras and so many workers are walking around. I heard a deep & cheerful laugh in between everyone. My eyes involuntary looked around to find that happy person.

Than I see a tall figure. A guy in his brown curly hair and had a very sharp jaw. His looks are just like a Greek god. He can be a modal himself.

Who is he?

"Who is he?" I whispered to Luna.

"It's Hobi. The photographer Hoseok."

Wait!! So, Hobi & Hoseok are same person. Than the photographer Hoseok met my gaze. He smiled and not gonna lie the moment he smiled sunbeam illuminated the whole room through the floor to ceiling glass windows.

His walk is so firm & strong. He is walking fashion king. God!

"Hello, Manager."

"Hi, Mr.Jung."

He shake handed with Luna. God! his hands are soo pretty & slander. His slander body is looking perfect in his flower designed shirt with dark blue outfit on.

He than gazed at me & his eyes sparkled with something. He give me a smile which he didn't give to workers & Luna. It looked special.

His long & strong arms pulled me into a bear hug as we both swayed making my eyes wide. He dipped his face into my side neck than whispered in his deep voice inside my ear.

"Gosh! I missed you soo much darling."

Oh!