Prologue

All Might, Aizawa, Nezu, and Present Mic were in the teacher's lounge when suddenly they were transported into a room. Aizawa and Present Mic leaped into action, as Nezu doesn't care, and All Might was in his skinny form. (He'll still put up a fight though. He's so stubborn.)

"Present Mic-sensei!" Iida shouted. "Aizawa-sensei! All Might-sensei! Principal Nezu!"

Aizawa, Yamada, and Yagi turned and was relieved to see that their students were okay. However, they weren't sure if the place was safe. Was it another League of Villains attack?

Nezu, however, didn't care because he was provided with a cup of jasmine tea. (Plus, he somewhat knew what was going on. How? He's Nezu.)

"Alright. Here's what were a going to do. If we are to be attacked, I give permission for you use your quirks." Aizawa said.

"That won't be necessary, Aizawa. You, the teachers, and your students are safe. I won't dare harm a hair on their head. I assure you." A new voice spoke up. The heroes and heroes-in-training turned and found a female with Eraserhead merch on, drinking from a cup with Uncle Iroh's picture 'Make Tea. Not War' on it.

"And how are we supposed to trust you?" Aizawa glared at her, quirk activated.

"Because I'm great friends with Nezu. He helped with this arrangement."

"Students!" Nezu said. "We are safe here. Please, in an orderly fashion, sit down."

Once Class 1A was settled, the female spoke once again. "Most of you are probably wondering why are you here for. And I can explain. All of you will be reacting to two other dimensions."

"There are other dimensions?! Manly!" Kirishima shouted.

"Yes. It is 'manly' as you put it, but some of them are different. Very different from this one." The female stated.

"How different?" All Might asked.

"All dimensions, even this one, evolves around Midoriya here. The slightest decision on his part can change the outcome on the world. This world, your world, is what is supposed to happen." The female said.

Everyone was shocked, Midoriya even more so. How was this possible?

"In one dimension, if he decided to take a swan dive off a roof, he'll either die, gain a immortality quirk or be saved by Aizawa and be trained into a Underground Hero. It depends on the situation. Either way, it will change the course of the future."

Midoriya flinched as he was suddenly reminded of all the times he was suicide-baited back in Aldera.

All Might froze at the thought of his successor, someone he thought of as a son, killing himself. It hurt too much to think about.

Class 1A, Aizawa, Present Mic, even Nezu froze. Uraraka began to cry at the thought of one of her best friends dying before she got to met him.

"Midoriya." Aizawa said. "Were you suicide-baited before?"

Knowing before than to lie to his teacher, Izuku nodded. "Since I was 8."

If Aizawa was pissed before, he was downright murderous now. All Might shared the same emotion as well.

The female, Stormie, realized that she needed to put a stop to this before Dad Might and Dadzawa teamed up and destroy half the world with Nezu. (Though, she will pay heavily to watch.) "Before Dad Might and Dadzawa over there commit mass murder, let's just get to it."

Silence.

"What did you just call me?" 

"I called you 'Dadzawa' cause you act like a fucking dad to your students. I call All Might 'Dad Might' because he is like a father to Midoriya and no Todoroki he is not biologically related to All Might in any way." Stormie said. Todoroki sighed and nodded his head. "Anyways. We will be reacting to the dimensions called 'Viridian' and 'Swan Dive'. Those two, along with 'Robin Nest', I love the most." 

"Why are the dimensions titled?" Iida asked doing his robotic hand movements. 

"It's easier to remember the titles like that than numbers." Stormie answered. 

"Ah. Thank you for the information." 

"You will be reacting to Viridian first. Good Luck. You'll need therapy." With that, Stormie disappeared, and the screen turned on.