A Cyborg Among Us

Mulai dari awal

"That's what I'd do too." Trent smiled as he pointed to himself. "Can someone get us some rope? The extra itchy kind." Mary asked and someone handed the two hosts some rope. "What's next?"Trent asked as he tied himself up.

"I'm gonna use the satellite dish on the roof of KLVY to access a satellite that's currently in geosynchronous orbit above Swellview." Cyborg Rick Twittler explained as he looked up at the ceiling. "That satellite contains remnants of the Living Sentient Computer Virus."

"Ooh, that sounds scary." Trent said and Cyborg Rick Twittler scoffed. "Only if you're obsessed with the internet." He said.

Trent nodded. "I am. It's where my girlfriend lives." He said before he turned to face the camera. "Hi Tracy426! If you're watching this, I might be logging on late tonight." He said as he finished tying the rope.

"Dios mío." Phantom whispered as she rolled her eyes.

"No, you won't." Cyborg Rick Twittler said as he shook his head. "Because that virus is nasty stuff. It's gonna destroy the whole internet for the entire world!" He said.

"I think what our viewers would really like to know now is are you single?" Mary asked and Cyborg Rick Twittler looked at her weirdly. "I'm half robot."

"Answer the question." Mary said and Cyborg Rick Twittler narrowed his eyes at her.

ShoutOut turned the Man's Nest screen off and turned to Captain Man. "Are you watching Dog Judge on your phone?" She asked.

"Ooh! I wanna watch!" Phantom said as she went to Captain Man's side and watched the show. Volt used her electricity power to knock the phone out of Captain Man's hand. "Ow! I'm okay." He said as he picked up his phone. "Wait, what's happening?" He asked.

"Cyborg Rick Twittler is gonna access a satellite above Swellview so he can destroy the worlds internet." Volt explained.

"No he won't, cause we're gonna stop him." Brainstorm said and everyone looked at him but he leaned down on the back of the round couch where Schwoz was sitting. "Schwoz, how do we stop him?"

"Yeah, isn't there a way you can find the satellite he's talking about?" Phantom asked.

"Sorry guys."Schwoz said sadly as he stood up and walked over to the cart where his tablet was sat on top. "I usually can find a way to solve any problem or situation but there are too many satellites circling the Earth right right now. It would take years to, oh, I got it."

The group cheered and Phantom gave Schwoz a side hug. "You're the best, Schwoz!" She said with a smile. "Took you long enough." Captain Man said and everyone groaned at him in annoyance.

"Now we can take out that satellite!" ShoutOut said with a smile.

"Wait, even if we do take out the satellite, who's gonna take out that very creepy Cyborg Rick Twittler?" Brainstorm asked the group.

"I am!" AWOL called out and everyone turned to face him. "I'm gonna teleport down there and kick that wannabe robots ro-butt!"

"Can you even teleport that far?" ShoutOut asked, concerned for her twin brother. "I'm finna find out." AWOL said and ShoutOut frowned.

Brainstorm took a step forward and reluctantly let go of Phantoms hand. "That is a very brave move, dude. You know, if you don't make it, you could probably end up frozen and you'd be floating through space forever." He said.